Warning about user 1010inc

Just found out about some unresponsive behavior from grant (the owner) after reciving 40k wire then going dark.

More people have since come out to talk about tdissatisfaction with orders with some been left incompelte and taking 6weeks to not fulfil what was promised.

Just beware before doing business with this person. @TenTen was on here a few days ago and im sure will be responding to this issue. There is always 2 sides of the story. Just making sure everyone is aware.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

I’d be way more worried about my government than my GF if I lived in China. Check yourself fool

3 Likes

Little update for everyone. I have receiced messages from another person who was scammed by @TenTen . Was sent material and didnt make any payments for 18months. After repeatedly searching for payment some terms were agreed and so far 1/4 has been paid. We will wait for grant to come online to say his side. We all know how difficult it can be to be doing crude processing for so cheap however at this stage i wod be extremely cautious with doing business with them.

1 Like

FYi …ANYONE who wants to know where to find this POS, feel free to PM me

1 Like