Wanting to buy smokable hemp flower

Hey guys looking to build a long standing relationship with some hemp flower farmers or suppliers. Demand has been growing rapidly beyond supply at the cbd store.

5 Likes

whats your budget?

I got a plug with top shelf buds if still interested DM me .

DM sent

We are an organic farm and have a couple strains different strains ready to ship. DM if interested.

We have sauver haze, Hawaiian haze, and lifter with high CBD content. Fantastic nose to it.
647-963-9822

Ryan

Look no further…

310-740-5503, text me for pricing, I’m a wholesaler for a 250k sqft drying and curing facility up in Southern Oregon and to the fourth largest hemp processor in the world.

1 Like

What is your concentrate market like. ?
I make dabbable extracts no filler or isolate or distillate.

Email me at thecoachyost@gmail.com I have plenty.

We have 7 different Strains ! We are very Competitive and have a large amount in stock !

plz DM

Thanks

I am assisting an introverted farmer with sales
This particular farmer grows hydroponic indoor sweeten.
Grown with 1000watt DE bulbs.
If this interests you give me a text.
I can get some close up pictures.
This pic was taken near the end of harvest.
Hemp is all cured now and ready to ship.
828-747-9608

Still looking to work with a farm for hemp flower.
We are out of the willamette valley. Able hemp

1 Like

Are you guys looking for anythinf from 2020 harvest?

What type of strains are you looking for? What is your budget? DM me and see if I can help

What’s up man,

Chase here with Colorado Hemp Solutions. We currently have a nice variety of premium smokable hemp flower options. We do our own genetics an have been perfecting our strains. If you would like to talk smokable wholesale prices please give me a call or shoot me an email. Thank you!

Chase Cordova
chase@coloradohempsolutions.com
970-216-3903

So guys I haven’t been looking for hemp flower for a long time but a client just hit me up looking for packaged 1/4oz bags or packages so if anyone has them let me know

We have black 1/4 oz Mylar bags that we put our smokable hemp flower in and can ship them wherever they need to go ?

Chase Cordova
chase@coloradohempsolutions.com
970-216-3903