Wanted! Spent Bio mass

Spent Bio mass wanted
Ethanol extractions
We arrange monthly pickup
get paid for your removal of spent BIO!!!
Ask me how to get a beautiful return from your BIO of .25 cents per LB
OREGON residents preferred but we will take any state!
joshua@advancedbioessentials.com
15,000 lbs or more
must send sample for COA 1/2-1lb to
Advanced Bio: Recycling
po box 86022
Portland, OR 97286

must only be ethanol extractions spent bio mass
Send us a video of your mass and how it is currently being stored

NO CO2 spent bio mass
We want to avoid powders

Can be wet
can contain seeds

#spentbiomass

8 Likes

Why and for what reason are you buying biomass?

3 Likes

If we are in the local area, can more frequent exchange be done than monthly?

2 Likes

Probably to rip people off selling as regular trim. Unfortunately there is tons of trim going around Cali that’s 2-3% thc… obviously already Ran…mostly from Oregon based brokers …shameful , there’s a place for people like this

5 Likes

WOW! Okay first off. I do not rip people off doing what we do. We are asking all who are interested to sign a NDA. I appreciate solid people only please. If you are worried about getting ripped off I don’t want you to follow up. I have plenty of labs that are jumping at this opportunity. We will buy all the spent bio mass that each lab has. Monthly pickup. Your NDA and contract allow you to know more about our operation and how you can make 250K off of 1,000,000 lbs. It’s very simple math. We have extensive outlets for bio mass. It’s up to you to decide if you want to help the world and yourself at the same time. Please email me and I will send a ND for you to sign. We don’t accept co2 spent bio. If anyone wants references I am more than happy to provide. Please check me out on Linked in as well as I do most of my business on there. Much love to all who are worthy. Love is as love does never forget that!

3 Likes

You may all ask PhotonNoir and Future about my business as well.

4 Likes

Guys, i don’t know this company personally but i did get a very good reference. I am part of a chat group on whatsapp of trusted CBD/THC/Biomass group that are tired of all the broker chains that have popped up in the industry. They are legit and very serious about their approach. Please don’t bash a company or person you know nothing about. I know its hard to believe but there are some of us here and in the industry that aren’t here for the smoke.

13 Likes

250k off 1,000,000 lbs of spent biomass sounds insanely low to me, but I guess it’s something from nothing…

1 Like

This isn’t getting extracted I apologize for the confusion. If anyone would like to know more about this product I would be more than happy to explain after ND is signed. There is no extraction involved. This program is aimed to help people onto Hemp products. the .25 cents is based on 34 truckloads. We have two facilities that we use. Colorado and then ship to Texas for packaging. It’s a very cool process that no one can come close to as far as infrastructure WOW!. I have contracts and tons of references. We work with lots of people who seriously need these products. Spent Bio mass is usually paid for removal. We are offering to help with your spent bio mass removal. We would appreciate it for free but we are going to resell this yes. We are not hiding anything. When you sign the ND you will see how awesome this company is. Something from nothing is the key word here. Reuse and recycle cannot hurt anything. We need COA and ag license for each lab. We test the product third party after we identify and discover necessities for pickup and payment. Nothing happens with out a video of the product falling. Send the video to our email and we will go from there. Joshua@advancedbioessentials.com
Joshua Arnold is my name
PRSPCT labs on linkedin
Thank you all. I can answer any questions here or email me directly.:pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

My sincere apologies

3 Likes

He needs to get rid of some-> Christopher Martin on LinkedIn: #hemp #cbd #leadership #biomass #reallab #extraction #oregon #gmp #recycle… | 31 comments

thank you @StoneD. I reached out to Mr. Martin. Hopefully he will return . the message. I had already established contact ironically. Thanks again Mr D!

1 Like

If u know @Photon_noir , @Future, and they back you…
Then you have my upmost respect…I really am sorry about that, I deleted my comment immediately

2 Likes

based on current methods id guess youre looking at plastics, paper/ textile, fuel/ ethanol, or lignan… id be happy to sign your NDA

4 Likes

THIS GUY IS A CROOK AND RIPPED US OFF FOR “CONSULTING” IN MARCH OF 2019! THIS IS THE FIRST I’M SEEING OF HIM ON HERE. He is NOT a part of my company, He is NOT a consultant. He ran off with 10k after trying to make us pay to hire @Photon_noir.

Which would have been amazing in hindsight.

If you meet him, turn around and run the other way fast.

1 Like

Who?..

AdvancedBio: Joshua Paul Arnold

Never trust boys with three first names

6 Likes

Since this went full circle… give me a shout if you need disposal services.

3 Likes

There you are @PRSPCT ! I was wondering why that never actually happened. I had created an invoice with scope of work, W9, and everything in preparation, and then POOF! nada… I am sorry that guy ripped you off at all, but especially in my name! :angry: He was always flying off the handle for no real reason, to the point that I had to stop talking to him to avoid his apparently untreated bipolar vitriol and petulant behavior. :unamused:

I want you to know that despite never seeing a dime, I am still willing to assist you as I can. I feel it is only right, since you did TRY to pay me, after all. Just hit me up in DM here, or better yet on Instagram, so I get a push notification! Talk soon! :wink:

3 Likes