Wanted: Cheapest, shittiest crude possible

Looking to buy cheapest hemp crude with a COA possible, for shipment to Oregon. Who’s got it? Don’t care if it’s bad quality, in fact, i’d prefer it.

5 Likes

not helpful at all, but,

WHY?

1 Like

Probably want to level up their remediation knowledge.

Edit
Magsil

4 Likes

Quantity?

1 Like

10-50 kg depending on price

I just got some stuff from @Smploil for like $100/kg

What type of extraction?

ETOH, was decarbed

Unwinterized? DM me COA please

DM Sent

Thanks! Anyone else want in? If you’ve ever had stuff on your shelf for months saying “this crap isn’t even worth distilling”, this could be the opportunity for you!

5 Likes

How much are you looking for? We have gallons of butane extracted and winterized

I’ve got some hemp from last year that’s been sitting in a barn the whole time. I’ll happily run some of it for you if you really want terrible crude

Send me your pricing please

Bong scrapers unions: line up on the left

6 Likes

I have extractech crude rtg for ya bud.

It’s the worst of the worst

There’s cannabinoids in there sure, but they did everything possible to give me the absolute bottom of the barrel beat to shit waxy trash they could

This is crude that’s been actively stomped on to the Nth degree- truely shit tier- the worst oil I’ve ever seen.

It’s been hanging out in the bed of my truck leaking everywhere and I just don’t give a fuck.

I’ll post pics of the garage floor where I pool another 200g every week.

5 Likes

DM me price! That would actually be helpful.

I have about 100 plus grams of some BHO made extracts from 2019 made from sweeten
It has a nice texture just does not taste that great of a taste. Cbda concentrates.

Are you still looking? Ive got some various buckets full of stuff thats came back hot for abamectin and then tested clean. It was already low potency extracted from low bio. Its winterized. Im sure i could find quite a few random buckets around here also. probably could come up with 50-100kg easily.