Wanted: Cannabis Derived CBD distillate and Canna derived CBD crystals (2 contracts)

Hello Future4200 peeps

I got some hard to find orders , so seeing if anyone can help me

1. need CBD distillate, cannabis derived CBD distillate with cat 3 testing, not just R&D, has to be in California cat 3 tested, needs 6 Liters spot buy and contract of 10-18 L per month … buyer is vetted. Need COA as well.
    Need to know turn around times too, also the suppliers needs a Distro license.

2. I got another order, 100 KG of CBD isolate monthly contract. Pharma grade, domestic, must be able to ship overseas to Europe .

This is two separate buyers.

Cool let me know if you have it, DM me.

Feel free to reach out, I may be able to help you. Julie@ventureintroductions.com

Hi there, our labs have CBD isolate available which we can ship to Europe. Please call me at 415 515 1665 and ask for Barry

These orders were filled… thanks to everyone, that replied. I will try to post more open orders weekly from our group.

1 Like

Lab tested CBD distillate available
Coa available
60 liters
4:1

Cbd isolate available

Are you still looking for isolate

yes our group is always looking for isolate - let me know what you got… currently looking for a contract of iso
500 KG spot buy exit to buyer @$4700 with 4000 kg a month exit to buyer @$4300 … but the only caveat to this , is that the buyer is requesting a POL (Proof of Life) with their code on it to engage , because they were tossed around by other brokers so this deal is now coming to my desk… If anyone wants this contract has 500 kg on the ground of domestic pharma grade cbd isolate, its up for grabs! DM me its Thursday march 21 2019, this offer will expire in next 48 hours.

Did you ever find anyone to fill this order? I def can.