Wanted: 1L Stir Mantle suitable for SPD

Looking for a 1L stir mantle, maybe some of you have upgraded or a vendor has a decent deal on one that will work for SPD.

2 Likes

Send @spdking a message.

1 Like

Search ā€œ1000ml mantle stirā€ on eBay.

4 Likes

Typically they are just as much as a 2l

Add digital in the search as well

2 Likes

I got you used 1l mantle Iā€™ll upload a pic soon

Thatā€™s what I got Iā€™ll do it for 60. If your interest Iā€™ll post a pic but itā€™s at a friendā€™s and dont wanna make the effort unless your interested

3 Likes

If anybody is ever searching for a mantle like me, contact Lanphan (@extraction_hemp), they have the ZNCL series mantles for an amazing price.

1 Like

We have a 1L mantle here

1 Like

Ssuuhhh d00d! I am interested in this

1 Like

I drooled over your mantle for stretches of time yet I have a hard time overcoming the price tag :slight_smile: I think if I was running a business I would get your mantle for sure. I really like the top heated portion being part of the PID and one of the biggest ā€˜pullā€™ features is having the internal thermocouple which is one of the reasons I also like the ZNCLTS series of mantles.

@Dred_pirate Go for it, but it was going to cost him as much to ship it :frowning:

Iā€™m still working with Lanphan on the ZNCLTS but they are similar where it costs almost as much to ship as the mantle itself :frowning:

1 Like