WANTED : 150,000 lbs of trim (THC)

We are looking for several talented cultivators that are consistent in their craft
that can provide up to 150,000lbs of clean, tested Trim. per month

We are ready for Contracts and forming long term business relationships with cultivators
I work with 10 high capacity Manufacturing facilities in CA, If the price is right, this will be a monthly order,
Indoor & Greenhouse cultivators welcome,
Contact me with details on Price and Quantity of trim you produce per month, as well as location

CONSISTENCY and Quality is what I’m looking for.

1 Like

I thought you were looking for 150k #'s of trim.

14 Likes

150,000Lbs of quality, and consistent trim :smiley:

How many growers do you have online producing 150k #'s of trim right now?

7 Likes

It’s there even that much legal weed being grown per month?

2 Likes

i have access to about 50K per month through several different cultivators

im not expecting to find one source that can provide 150K lbs per month,
im looking for several growers that can provide high amounts of trim.

That’s a whole lot of cat lll trim right there. Just think about the 50lb batch cost of all that cat lll testing. Good sugar trim is usually about 10-15% of a harvest so your looking for 1.5m #'s of flower produced.

8 Likes

There are plenty of greenhouses in my area that are a few hectares a piece, cannot say they are the best quality though. There is also a hoop house operation that is 147 acres, and one that is 83 acres. I wonder how many plants you would need for that much trim per month

Once i find the farms that can provide that , they will be busy.
Contracts for production and purchasing are ready
:alien:

Fuck rec weed :smiling_imp::metal::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

As much as I hate it, I love that it’s a thing and I love that there are people actually buying it. Pays for more research :wink:

1 Like

when I worked for craft, we had 5 ETS machines running 24h a day and could barely keep up with roughly 100lbs a day of trim coming in. I can only imagine this operation!

1 Like

all 150K lbs are not going to 1 facility. they are going to be distributed to about 8-10 different manufacturing facilities :smiley:

1 Like

hahaha of course., although in my minds eye I pictured a 100 acre building filled to the brim with people and equipment… gotta love a vivid imagination!

1 Like

Dope southpark reference by the way

lol thanks I was suprised it was available. Doing my best to stay true to the name. In a genuine way.

1 Like