WantABump.com The K2 of Cocaine

Welp, they’ve K2’d their way to making synthetic cocaine alternatives! Synthetics for everyone!

"Our mission is to provide a fast, effective energy boost when you need it most. We’re not in the business of pushing boundaries irresponsibly or promoting illicit substances. Instead, we’ve taken a well-known, FDA-recognized ingredient - caffeine - and another naturally occurring substance - inositol - and found an innovative way to deliver their benefits quickly and efficiently.

The decision to create a snortable product was driven by science, not shock value. Nasal administration is one of the fastest and most effective means of delivering substances to the bloodstream. By absorbing directly into your system, Bump bypasses the digestive process, offering a quicker hit of energy than oral caffeine products. The rapid onset of effects also means you need less caffeine for the same benefits, reducing overall intake."

Cause coffee won’t work fast enough. Can’t wait till I can mainline caffeine

5 Likes

At $6.97/gram when you buy 30 grams.

Eat your hearts out kings. Go crazy! I’m sure it’s less crazy than MDPV and that was the OG bath salts “cocaine alternative.” Nevermind potential psychosis and becoming a lizard man!

Let’s just stick with coffees prime ingredient and add synthetic sugar our body makes!

I almost bought some the other day. I will now…ill follow up with bioassay report.

1 Like

Appreciated.

I’m just looking to bring this down to $200/Kilo like CBD isolate lol

I’m just gonna make my own blend of tobacco/caffeine/inositol/terpenes and let it rippppp

Snuff 2.0

2 Likes

so cocaine cut with no coke?

I guess it’s like near beer or something

5 Likes

All the same chemical burns. None of the fun feelings!

2 Likes

Does anyone have a good SOP for freebasing caffeine?

The reviews are comedy gold.

3 Likes

Just saw another intranasal CPG

I was hoping it was nitrogen salts like they use in those snap packs to WAKE UR ASS UP AND GET TO SAFETY but its just strong peppermint oil.

1 Like

Did you mean this? Ammonia salts I believe.

@newlevelprocess

I’ve been so tempted to fucking let this rip for science hahaha

1 Like

Do it. I have. Your face will burn and tingle. Nose burn like you smelled the last smell youll ever smell. Then normal. Have a friend nearby.

For science!

2 Likes

At this point I’m saving it as a relic hahaha, but it’s available and ready.

I wonder what their targeting criteria is on reddit

1 Like

Sounds exactly like how you apply it…in nose it all (goes)

1 Like