Want your brand promoted on esports? For free! Almost one million viewers saw the last streamed event on FoxSports1

Hey guys! Corona virus has brought a whole host of new problems to our society, but with problems come opportunity. Now that Nascar, f1, and other racing leagues cannot compete in person, pros and amateurs alike are flocking to esports driving simulators. Large events are being held on these simulators and being streamed on network television like fox sports and NBC sports as well as ESPN. One simulator in particular is the most popular and that is iracing. Iracing allows you to use custom livery (Sticker) kits on your cars. You are racing thousands of real people around the world and when racing certain series have a large chance at being on national TV not only in the US but worldwide. I have taken esports racing up as a hobby and am actually pretty skilled and I am using this opportunity to shamelessly promote myself and my company. I have designed a custom livery so far with my company logo and website as the main sponsor, and @SolventDirect as the second main sponsor. I have future4200 as the third sponsor. If anyone would like to be a “sponsor” and have their logos and website shamelessly promoted for tens of thousands of people to see, email me your logo file and a little bit about your company! Let’s all level up together :grin: Zack@grmlabs.com

16 Likes

Here is an article about iracing on fox sports one for anyone interested. Almost one million viewers watched the opening iracing event and it is the most watched televised sports event on fox sports right now! I’ll upload some photos of the car so far later today

Very cool! Been a big fan of iRacing since they started. Are you in the World of Outlaws, etc broadcasts or is this for regular split races?

In fact for years I’ve been trying to strategize how to bring in hemp+cannabis sponsorships to IRL motorsports… so if there are any brands that would be open to that, don’t hesitate to reach out.

1 Like

I’m doing official race series and regular splits as well! I’ve been trying to get a good photo of the livery so far, i think it’s looking pretty sweet! I’d be happy to throw you on there too if you send me your logo file @SISU . We’ve actually met quite a few times!

1 Like