Want to Buy: GCMS

We’re in the market for another GCMS. We have quotes for new, but would like to check what is in the market. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!

I have a Thermo Trace GC Ultra (needs a vacuum pump) as well as an Agilent 6890 with a 5973MSD that is being utilized currently but I’d let go for a reasonable price to shift the capital elsewhere. DM me with a reasonable offer, I have RT’s and spectral data on a few ‘unknown’ byproducts for various syntheses I’ve attempted over the last several months including 2 iso-THC’s, 9,11, HHC, and a few hydroxylated compounds that I tried to deduce the fragmentation mechanism of, but can’t confirm which C is hydroxylated. The desktop on the Agilent also has AMDIS with a NIST library already uploaded. Would love to see Dr. Sams take a couple of projects on the Agilent to fruition, and if you end up buying from somewhere else, feel free to reach out to chempistry@gmail.com if you wish to collaborate on any internal standardization of ‘novel synthesis byproucts’ as I have 100’s of pages on dozens of synthesis projects at various scales with several different catalysts, solvent systems, molar ratios, temperatures, etc.

4 Likes

Great, I’ll discuss with everyone tomorrow.