WA Meetup in Tacoma 9/20

It looks like 9/20 works for most people. We shall meetup at 7Sea again, since the location is easy, the beer is good and there is plenty of space. We have build a small community so far and looking to grow this thing. If you stick around, it sounds like there is a special treat!

7Seas Tacoma
9/20 6pm

1 Like

My sons 1st Bday party is the next day, and I was planning on smoking a brisket the 20th. However, I might be able to make to this one

2 Likes

My birthday is the 21st as well so I probably won’t be over there (in Kennewick) but I look forward to the next Spokane one!

Bump.

Good times tonight and it was fun making some new connections. I appreciate all who showed and I am greatful for all the shit I learned tonight. I do wish @Future showed up so I could ask a million questions about pesticides, remidation, and details on these sops. Oh well, maybe I can convince you to show up next time. We are planning 1 more meetup for the year in mid-November before the holidays start up.

Hope to see everyone again; and keep grinding :muscle:, keep pushing forward. It will all pay off.

1 Like