WA/AZ Processors: Offering gas samples for your states this week!

Hey all!

Have Cortland hydrocarbons up for offer. Sending samples to WA and AZ this week if anyone is interested in trying out the product. Feel free to respond here or pm to chat about your setup and get on the list.

Happy Monday.

1 Like

I am happy with Kush Energy. 100lb NButane $650 delivered, no tank deposit, and delivery within 1 business day. Can you do better?

1 Like

Partially. Can beat their purity, match that price, and match no tank deposit but shipping will take ~5 days. We’re on the hunt for warehouse space in WA so that lead time will diminish in short order, but it is what it is for now. Although we could set you up for regular orders so you’re always supplied.

3 Likes

Been waiting to post a review, just ran a batch of the 70/30.

Distilled my gas, will always recommend to do so, and there was a minimal amount of mystery oil, same amount I’m used to.

But, that’s to be expected, the gas took a total of 5 days to get to me. So exactly the time frame quoted.

But, @GasLogix-Adam was prompt with answering any questions I had.

No complaints so far, that’s a good thing!

5 Likes

I’m about to run some of there iso. Stoked to try it out…

Thanks @GasLogix-Adam for the generous sample!

5 Likes

Awesome! Let me know how it goes :smiley:

3 Likes

Glad to hear it! We’re always doing R&D to improve and believe transparency/customer service is second only to quality, so I’m always around when needed (seriously, always). Cheers bud.

5 Likes

I’ll be running the 70/30 today. I’ll let you know how it goes tonight.

Thanks Adam!

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts bud! And no problem at all.

1 Like

I’m very pleased with the gas I received from @GasLogix-Adam. No metal flakes, no foul odors, and they have been awesome to work with. Their customer service is second to none. Much respect :facepunch: @GasLogix-Adam

6 Likes

Man that’s fantastic to hear. I’m happy when y’all are happy. Thanks for giving us a shot. :green_heart:

(For anyone just reading, sample offer stands and is expanded to include NM and NV.)

3 Likes

Can beat their purity? Please do tell.

1 Like

Our processing facility employs an in house GC and tests at the ppb level. Allows us to spot test gas upon receiving at facility to verify the fractionator’s COA, test throughout the scrubbing process, conduct a speciated Sulphur analysis, and generate our COA’s from the final, cylindered product. “Beat their purity” may be a misstatement, as all “clean” COA’s are going to reflect a similar purity, but based on our equipment and methods, I put more faith in our 0.0000% numbers since we test at a lower threshold.

1 Like