Volunteer/Apprenticeship

This posting was removed.

13 Likes

Fellow Veteran here, I have a lot of respect for your approach to the industry. Good luck! Someone help this person out.

5 Likes

I worked in NICU’s for my entire career. Extremely stressful work…I can handle tough spots.

2 Likes

I am not in the cannabis industry. Your approach to entering is solid, as it way my method of entry into my trade. Show a desire and willingness to learn and be willing to start at the bottom. Your value will be noticed quickly if it is there. Good luck to you sir, may your path lead to your desired destination.

5 Likes

If you were closer to Vancouver, I’d snap you up in a second. Although it is looking like respiratory therapists are going to be in overwhelming demand in the next few months too.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you…I appreciate that.
Yeah, I would hate to be a Respiratory Therapist in Italy. No offense Italy.

5 Likes

What sort of formal training (if any) do you have?

Have you ever extracted your own cannabis? Even dry sift or water hash?

You learn a lot either way after 20 years. Being from the healthcare industry you have a big UP on a lot of these cronies lurking in the weeds around here. Best of luck on your journey!

3 Likes

@so_what are you up for relocation/travel to NorCal?

I have space in labs in the Bay Area and South Lake Tahoe

3 Likes

All my formal training is in Healthcare. I know basic physics. I’ve extracted BHO. I actually was extracting back in '80s and 90’s using Methylene Chloride(Dichloromethane) as a solvent. It was used to decaffeinate coffee I think. At that time, that was really something else.

1 Like

It would be too far. Kids and stuff you know. It’s something to think about, however. The offer is tempting.

1 Like

Did u have that cool thing from hightimes that looked like a weapon from “Lost in Space”?

Thats all very pertinent to the current industry landscape.

Hell you have just as much practical knowledge as all the Brads and Chads combined. Own it. You will find a good paying job doing what you want to do.

4 Likes

let me explain further about work as a respiratory therapist working in a level 3 and level 4 neonatal intensive care unit. The ventilators we use are not your typical push in pull out ventilators. We used high-frequency jet ventilators, high-frequency oscillators. These are unbelievably complicated to run, hooked up to 1000gram micro-premie. Plus they could be on ECMO(Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) yeah, it’s hard to say. So I can learn very complicated processes and procedures.

6 Likes

A monkey could run a centrifuge or CLS or SPD! Aim High :airplane:

7 Likes

Someone get this guy into a lab!

2 Likes

There’s a lab in south lake now???

1 Like