Vitamin E - Mr. Extractor

If I was in the terp game I’d be shitting bricks right about now.
I figured this was just a matter of time for this to happen. You have a grey black area market that needs a product. An unregulated white market (terp and cut brands) and a bunch of greedy people. I thought about getting into the terp game but the fact that these are vaped stopped me. I didn’t know what the outcome could be and people are putting this in their bodies.
And here we are now

11 Likes

From the CDC’s statement on vaping related illness that was released today:

Acting FDA Commissioner Ned Sharpless, M.D. “Our laboratory is working closely with our federal and state partners to identify the products or substances that may be causing the illnesses and have received more than 120 samples from the states so far. The FDA is analyzing these for a broad range of chemicals but no one substance, including Vitamin E acetate, has been identified in all of the samples tested. Importantly, identifying any compounds present in the samples will be one piece of the puzzle but won’t necessarily answer questions about causality, which makes our ongoing work critical.”

It is not clear what is causing these cases of lipoid pneumonia at this time.

2 Likes

Professor Yamamoto. Wassup Braaaaa

2 Likes

I’m willing to bet there’s people on this site that would be able to run much better tests on the poop soup

4 Likes

@treefingersanother something to consider just because the product they tested didn’t have vit-e doesn’t mean they have been vaping clean products. They could have been smoking on the cut carts for several months started getting clean carts and then the respiratory issues still persisted and got worse from the damage that had been done

3 Likes

So mr extractor posted to his site saying everyone else and their fake clear cut is to blame. The 2 working links supporting his extensive research into his products safety, don’t actually provide any support. They do raise more questions. 5 deaths and counting… stop cutting carts. Stop enabling people to cut carts. If you have ever cut, endorsed any unproven dillutent, ever sold it, ever not tried to stop someone from doing any those. Guess what, you are part of the problem. We don’t know the cause yet but all signs point to cuts. At this point even terps could come up as an issue. Be safe, be smart.

7 Likes

Leafly.pdf (62.6 KB)

Heres the release from MR. VITAMIN E

Boo to him, boooooooooo

5 Likes

The YouTube video has been pulled down…:thinking:

3 Likes

Based on his Oregon location and close work with OLCC as claimed in his statement, does that mean there are tested carts in licensed Oregon dispos that may be suspect?

6 Likes

extract ninjas whole channel got shitcanned. WTF!

6 Likes

I would say so

1 Like

One death is from an Oregon dispensary cart

7 Likes

Is youtube pulling anything vape related out of caution?

Floraplex’s Uber Thick video was made private. Doubt it’s a YouTube thing.

5 Likes

not that ive seen. All the other vids from my earlier searches are still up. I bet drew got youtube to pull extractninja.

4 Likes

All of the terp makers are circling the wagons it seems

4 Likes

That means he thinks he could be implicated. That is the only reason to hide anything.

3 Likes

People said that FLoraplex’s IG account is gone

6 Likes

did you read that release? He KNOWS he guilty, now hes trying to throw everyone else under the wagon first.

6 Likes

I downloaded those videos. Lol fake actors??? What is he talking about

10 Likes