Vitamin E - Mr. Extractor

That dude sucks. I watched a video where he said, “ your product is not about your values, you gotta give the customers what they want.” Man fuck you! If I wanted to just work off of what works and makes me money I’d work for someone else. The whole point of small business is that we CAN choose to work within our values instead of our pockets.

12 Likes

I feel bad for anyone in the industry who puts out a product that ends up harming the consumer, but this guy has always been a douche bag. Karma is a bad bitch sometimes.

5 Likes

You guys remember when we had to rail him out because he chose not to include a vacuum port for his original release of his dangerous extractor? And how he released it with a glass column!!

7 Likes

Oh man, that was some good times. He got so mad on icmag

4 Likes

yeah he did…i remember the days he went after grey wolf with his i own the CLS patent. Same with the tamisium guy. These people will never learn

19 Likes

Link?

It’s in the concentrates section of icmag years ago now…

2 Likes

Found it. Thanks. What a shit show

4 Likes

Yep sure was/is

1 Like

The CDC just weighed in…

4 Likes

Curious to know the vaping habits of the reported cases, were they new vapers? or hard core long term vapers?

2 Likes

“Chief lab technician” : “Het wassup” :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

“Everyone wants their product for 5 dollars, well, you get what you pay for.”

In this case, hospitalization or death! :wink:

11 Likes

It’s confusing that people think fire disty is only worth 5 a gram terped and packaged.
Yet other extracts go for far more per g.
Interesting to say the least.

5 Likes

Should change the name of the video to:

“Greedy fat fuck, lures other greedy fat fucks with proprietary droog cutting goop”

6 Likes

That’s the main reason I don’t fuck with distillate. On average my flower yields 20% BHO. BHO retails for $40/g. Why the hell would I choose to yield 5-10% on a product that only retails for $10/g?

I honestly only use my SPD to stay relevant in the industry. It really puts into perspective how many garbage growers there are that have to distill their product to make it consumable.

I’d love to produce all 90+% distillate but at the going rate it won’t even keep the lights on. Maybe I’m just missing something. I must be.

10 Likes

I only run doo doo through the spd. So I guess that’s part of the reason.
As stated good bho is worth more so that would be going backwards running good bho. I’m on the same page as you. To stay relevant. But I don’t get doo doo that often so the spd collects dust mainly these days. Disty is dying it seems

4 Likes

I’m really new, so please forgive any errors I make.
I use bho purchased from a dispensary, liquidize with Mr Extractor terps, then add a small amount of Mr Extractor’s Clear Cut, which I understand is being renamed The Cut. New formulation? No idea. After reading a few posts and comments about Mr Extractor, I’m concerned I’ve made a mistake. Btw - The Clear Cut was sent to me for free due to a payment issue on Mr Extractor’s end, which they corrected in a very timely manner. I know Clear Cut is marketed for distillate diluting but I’ve really enjoyed the smoothness after adding Clear Cut to the bho and had planned on using it, until the recent lung problems that have been talked about in the media. Please critique anything I’m doing. I’m trying to get/feel better, not cause a new issue.

I vape nicotine juice I make myself, around 30ml per day for the last 5 years. No issues over here. I also dab daily and vape flower from the volcano daily.

3 Likes

It looks like his clear cut is Vitamin E Acetate and according to the CDC that’s what is making people sick and linked to 3 deaths. You can draw your own conclusions from that.

6 Likes