Virtual avatar/ smoke lounge

I may be high but this may be a cool idea for someone out there. It would be neat if we could create a virtual avatar on here like in a modern video game. And then you could click on a link and its sends your avatar into a virtual smoke sesh with other members on here

8 Likes

Gonna need more than words to follow G

Like we could start by ripping the oblivion skins idk lol

2 Likes

We could skype and smoke a j?

6 Likes

There could be an arena with weapons like that one VR game. Chilling with my spear and stuff anyone wanna talk shit gonna get slit.

I think the idea is cool, I’d probably use it once or twice then lose time for it like the live chat though.

4 Likes

I was thinking you could explore the forum as if its a world and you have to physically enter a thread to comment. So you see all the people in there spectating and yea you can maybe have a little boxing match lol

4 Likes

This is what your looking for
“VRChat” https://hello.vrchat.com

Now u have to find a really motivated person to make a vrchat room and some how port in all the threads and then make some funny custom Avatars we could all use.

And the oculus quest 2 is only like $300 so Its not a horrible barrier for entry into the vr world

Edit: and it’s really easy to add in boxing, light saber fight, get to these rooms AFAIK

3 Likes

I got a quest 2 to play with and it gives me motion sickness when I play anything but virtual poker lol.

2 Likes

Yea I guess I really dont want virtual like that just like future4200.com video game

4 Likes

Almost sounds like you want a GTA 5 type deal really

I’m into that shit, I play video games all the time

3 Likes

Where you have to perform mock extractions, and you get everyone killed because you forgot about static electricity…

10 Likes

Extract simulator would be dope

4 Likes

They kinda had something like that back in the day

10 Likes

That game was the best!!!

3 Likes

I could be convinced to buy a parcel on Decentraland.com if someone has the technical ability to build us a lounge there

7 Likes