Virginia legalizes Marijuana

Od on weed? Wtf

I’ve seen ppl puke, go to sleep, unable to move right arm and blurry vision (me from eating .25+g of 93% disty). But od on weed, lmfao!

2 Likes

Retard is worried it will hurt their meth and opioid businesses.

2 Likes

I’ve read all these posts and you all would be very surprised at what game we do have here. We have all the goodies already. We now are just waiting patiently until July. Virginia is for lovers not haters

11 Likes

Lived in SE VA for 16 yrs, you’re in for a surprise.

3 Likes

Hit me up if you hire. I have a place in P-Town.

2 Likes

Right on. Not hiring yet. Most likely will be if they get this legislation right. It’s still kinda messy

3 Likes

No legal shops til 2024 though?

I was excited for a moment, thought I was finally moving back to the south!

3 Likes

Anyone who sets up shop near VA beach is going to fucking murder the game. That is of course if local jurisdictions don’t fuck the people out of that opportunity.

6 Likes

Turning poverty into entertainment and thus profit is the American way-

You could make the same type of show in any of the 50 states- It seems like Virginians get a bad rap.

1 Like

How legal? Like only medical and only mids, New York style? Or actual freedom where adults can grow weed in their yard?

1 Like

I agree in spirit but I have to counsel. Said shows would be like baskin robbins 50 different flavors of americana

1 Like

I want a juggalo show.

4 Likes

I care more about freedom to do what I want than store options, but we’ll see how that goes.

The 21% tax tells me they want me at the store

2 Likes

I don’t like the stores either. Just wanna grow my own. I saw a billboard advertising hemp seedlings but I don’t think you could even grow that crap around here without dealing with ignorant neighbors, police, and thieves.

She’s must be taking about hemp with chemicals sprayed on it.

1 Like

No this is REC, they have a MED system (with 5 vertically integrated licenses…). If they pass this REC bill as is you’d get to homegrow 2 mature and 2 immature plants

3 Likes

Now that is a step in the right direction. If you can grow two, you can hide twenty.

9 Likes

I’m curious about DoD pushback. They can always blacklist locations that sell cannabis and cannabis products.

Yeah I’m always in the wrong lane right there 64 and end up having to u turn at the gates at the base. Military presence is strong down there but I dont see that being an issue. Huge base in San Diego, they seem to deal w it ok there. :man_shrugging: let’s find out.

1 Like

There won’t be any pushback since it’s pretty much legal in DC anyway. This will really be good for Virginia. That’s if and when it’s done correctly.

4 Likes