Vfd wtf

Electrician guy is coming

Did it get worked out?

Yea, changed the plug head back to 230. Something about a white a black and two legs? Lol

1 Like

I thought as much. Take note hidden whales!

2 Likes

because this is also a VFD WTF

High-altitude installations also require special attention. As the air thins with higher altitude, the ability of the air to transfer heat out of the VFD is reduced. The higher the altitude, the less heat the VFD can exhaust, requiring a derating or reduction in its ability to produce output current. This is different by manufacturer and size, so for the best information, visit the VFD manufacturer’s website or call the tech support hotline.

StackPath

1 Like

As long as the voltage and fla is good your good to go homie, I wouldn’t even mess with trying the vfd with single phase.

utility company wants $15k to drop 3-phase in this particular location.

$500-1000 on a VFD to get things running in the interim looks like a decent backup plan.

1 Like

you could get a phase converter and generate the other phase.

2 Likes

If the memory card is still on there reflash from memory card. We used to save a backup on the memory chipnfor those pump. It looks like that grey box tab on the right. Use the software to reflash it. I used to put a copy of it on the remote memory.

1 Like

:thinking: Little late to the game for OP, which is my fault for lighting this thread up again, but sage & relevant. Thank you.

I now carry a card reader and spare SD cards when called in to smack my head against misbehaving fuges.