Very stable bho shatter scam out of California possibly plastic or some sort of resin

It seems we have another shatter scam out of California

This stuff is rock hard like shatter but will not melt in between your fingertips like real shatter

It melts clear in the nail but has an awful anise smell

It will not decarb and it is not soluble in ethanol… or water.

I dropped a sample off at the lab tonight I will be getting testing back asap

3 Likes

Thanks for letting everyone know. The lows people will go to just to make a buck sicken me. Was that COA what they initially gave you with the product? If it is, I’ve never seen shatter with that low of an overall potency. Hope you didn’t ingest or get stuck with too much of this crap!

no that test is one I submitted because I felt something was off because it wouldnt melt in between my fingers. I didn’t buy any of it until the test proved it was legt. Which it obviously isnt.

Glad you’re not having to sit on any of that! WTF is all the rest of what’s in there?! It’s shady shit like this that will force us back into the dark ages. SMH.

I got 3 samples tested out of the 5# amount here are the other 2

1 Like

Here we go again

3 Likes

I find the absence of THC-V in the second sample to be interesting as well. Almost seems like the product was not properly homogenized with whatever was added. Might be reaching a bit on that, but something about it strikes me as off.

1 Like

im surprised they even got anything to dissolve in the methanol

I tried to dissolve 2g into 10ml of ethanol after it failed to decarb and all the ethanol did was cool it and make it rock hard again

edit the samples were taken from 3 different slabs, there was probably 30+ slabs to choose from I just did top slab, middle and the bottom one.

It is UV reactive fwiw

That’s just to help you find it when you drop a bit on the floor! :joy:

1 Like

the last time we played this game, we made huge progress (thanks @Waxplug1)…but WTF are we gonna learn from this?

how to make low potency “shatter” for states that have potency limits?!?

what is wrong with people?!?

4 Likes

for real shouts out to waxplug and the many others who helped crack his code

the real MVP

9 Likes

I think I saw this a month ago and posted here about. The second time I came around this fake shatter it liquified unlike the first time where it turned instantly black but had the most god awful tastes and smell.

The really good thing about these fake shatters and fake distillate is they can’t pass the smell and taste test yet. It don’t taste or smell like the real thing.

Obviously they are using the real thing but cutting to holy hell and the taste isn’t right.

2 Likes

My flower tests better than 21%

Lol

Dayum scammers

1 Like

Why have any % thc at all? Only police use the beam test or reagents in general

because theyre making it dabbable so if a customer was to dab it they would get high

the other clear scam was the same thing it was around 18% its possible this is their newest version of the scam

1 Like

Is the people you tested from one of the victims? Or a complicit salesman?

1 Like

Victim

3 Likes

How to hydrogenate oil?

2 Likes

Holy shit thats fake?! Looks dank. How are they doing this. Not cool

1 Like