Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

My apologies guys didn’t mean to throw anyone off.

2 Likes

What in the ghetto tek is going on here

2 Likes

You’re good, it’s all in the good name of education. I learned something from getting derailed.

2 Likes

I’m a go look

1 Like

I don’t know if this helps but I forgot about it. This post is actually the reason I joined this form.

4 Likes

That looks an awful lot like @Beaker’s method… I’m really thinking we going you by yet another name my friend lol

1 Like

Man guys you’ve been sending it while I’ve been busy!! I’m right now in the middle of my new lab build out :slight_smile: C1D1 room here I come :grin: I have these powders, t-5, t-41, 545, magsol, slica, my filtration set up looks like this. a jacketed heat exchanger coil that has 85°f water running through it which leads to my 6x6 spool with 20 micron screen on top and bottom that drains to my 1um filter sock. I’m soooooo ready to run the livin crap out these powders but at last ovens and material storage along with power supply needs to be finished so I’m looking at next Tuesday be ready to run this like crazy. Maybe I should go back to magnetic stirring pot and actually do one so we can test mixing t-5 in a heated solution.

Scobbie ( I don’t know how to tag maybe I should speak to Seth lol) that pump is neettt, is your idea to pull from the bottom of the pot then pump to the top?

3 Likes

This video made me curious as to whether or not adding a sand layer on top of the 545 would help keep the patty protected, maybe stop channeling?

2 Likes

@that445guy Likely wouldn’t have a noticeable effect on channeling, it’s just used to keep the silica layer from getting contaminated. It’s essentially the same thing as celite just the particles are very coarse compared to celite.

I have yet to do this for myself so I cant really give you any worthwhile info

1 Like

Yes that is my solution, just modify a dewaxing column to allow it to port to that beautiful pump and circulate from bottom to top with adsorbents mixed into the solution. But like I said its likely far out of my price range so these are just pipe dreams for me :sweat:

I would imagine acid activated anything in a setup like were talking about would cause excessive isomerization.

Or add another fitting that would reach through both walls on a jacketed spool so you can heat the solution.

D8 Shatter through close loop…maybe isomerization is the way…

2 Likes

Ive tryed celite in every conceivable configuration with every absorbant/filter aid in my disposal.
My findings are this, the celite dosent improve the color, It will effect the flowrate greatly.
What I am seeing is currently is silica appears to be grabbing the most colors.

You can see in this pic that the silica has been scraped down to the t-5 clay for inspection.

10 Likes

A secondary jacketed column is a thought that I’ve been having. The problem there is how much pressure it can build. You could cool it down afterwards before releasing, and hopefully it wouldn’t try to get through the filters incorrectly. The notion of it rumbling around from the heat would agitate it unti it build pressure and then I’m not sure how much movement you would get.

Couldn’t make it d8, we would have to decarb it, and he is making diamonds from these products

1 Like

Interesting so maybe double the silica depth to improve even more?
Do you know the pores size of the silica? Maybe that’s what we should be looking at?

3 Likes

I am useing silica 60 200-400 mesh.

4 Likes

That t-5 looks awfully clean. Was it the same result when you put celite underneath instead of t-5?

That would definitely point at silica gel being a winner atm.

I ran the clay that I’m using first, then silica, magsil, and lastly the celite. Which does help clarify.

2 Likes

Yeah, I dont see much color in the clays, although the t-41 is good to put over the silica 60. I feel like the activated carbon in it gives a good color reduction.

4 Likes

Hmm, so I googled the difference between adsorbant and absorbent.
https://www.deltaadsorbents.com/Blog/Post/8/difference-between-adsorbent-and-absorbent

8 Likes

I read that 10x going it’s the same word wtf…

I feel like blind ass!!!