Vermont/New England Oil Man Roll Call

I’m going to be in Vermont pretty damned soon for some family time, building a website with my pops, and working to do some QC development at a distillery in Central Vermont with an old colleague- would love to network with some GLG folks while I’m back in the Green Mountains and reflect a bit on the coastal differences that make up the culture of cannabis-

Podcasts are in the works, maybe even a TV show so long as the drama stays on the side of the screen that I ain’t.

Who’s in VT nowadays? I know I chatted with some of y’all

4 Likes

I just left there today. In Maine for a few days then back to NC. One of these days …

1 Like

nice! on a consult? I live in Maine

1 Like

Ultra Extra sharp cheese & vodka brandy old fashioneds at the distillery eh? Have a @Rowan meet & greet lol

2 Likes

Just chilling taking a little time off. These dudes in Burlington I helped with wiper, so I chilled with them and Maine just hanging. Thinking about relocating to Maine and getting a license. Where you located?

2 Likes

Long term relocation- my father was hit by a truck while riding his motorcycle and I’m headed out ASAP

He’s in his late 70s and suffered a collapsed lung and several broken ribs, thankfully he’s a very spry fellow and in excellent health otherwise.

He’s going to require a lot of physical therapy and support, and has no other family there, I’m not planning on doing anything but getting there and setting up for a long term stay-

Back to the Green Mountain state we go- twists and turns aplenty

4 Likes

Sorry to here that about your pops buddy. Mainer here, I know there’s quite a few of us on the board

2 Likes

I’m back in Vermont, Central Vermont actually too. Sorry to hear about your Pops, but glad you are coming to help out.

The Culture of Cannabis differs here compared to the West Coast. I grew up in Vermont, but had been around the West Coast scene for the past decade, living there and being apart of it for the last five. I moved back to Vermont within the last year and started a small vertically integrated hemp company: Birdseye Botanicals (you helped me source my CBG seeds :slight_smile:) The thought of a podcast or TV show is intriguing.

Where exactly in Vermont are you headed? Do you have an idea of when you’ll be arriving? Safe travels to the motherland as I call it, definitely let me know if you need anything when you arrive. I look forward to having a common mind around!

I know Bohlig @Cannagas isn’t far up in Maine, and is from RutVegas as well.

4 Likes

My Man - Much love from the Cannagas fam. Vermont runs deep here!

1 Like