Vegas hotel thread

We will be in Vegas for the GTG we should group up as much as we can and rock a whole floor, or at least know where the action will be after hours.

People are still picking out which hotel to get rooms at… Lets try and group up!!!

1 Like

there is a good group of us hooligans already booked here. It was super cheap. $500 including all resort taxes and fees.

Im sure you know my name by now and can asked to say on the hooligan floor with us. I think this will be rowdy!

3 Likes

You guys should totally get a room at that spot @Killa12345 is suggesting. I’m going to reserve a room asap. Waiting for my expenses and pay from the last class before I start throwing out deposits all over the place.

2 Likes

i know at least 5 of us are there and thats without dred… There were a lot of room cheaper but once you add them 20-80$ a day resort fees they can add up quick. You can really stay at somewhere cheap for like $60 a night including resort fees.

This is like a early christmas present to myself. A bonus check for all the hard work! LOL $500 for 3 days was easy!

There is a possibility of loosing your hotel deposit though hanging with the likes of me! LOL

5 Likes

My business partner and myself are gonna be at BizCon but missed out on the GLG meetup :frowning: hopefully we can meet some of you lovely people there! Cant wait :smiley:

1 Like

Might be going folks- owner has a ticket but can’t go- will they honor a different person?

1 Like

You mean GLG or Bizcon?

We have openings for the Wednesday event

Bizcon- the GLG event isn’t simultaneous is it? Owner has a ticket to bizcon

Nah the events are after the show. We’ll, there’s a little overlap, but nobody is at Bizcon at 4:20

4 Likes

Well I’d like to take the opening of possible

Oh shoot really! Is the sign up page on your insta or GLG website?

1 Like

I like the whole patio idea for chiefing it. I can take dabs and blow em out the door. And burn a few of those cannagars from homie.

I won’t allow anyone in my room, so I won’t be losing any deposits. Hahahaha

3 Likes

That’s what I was wondering- I know GLG guys get tickets, but don’t know where to reserve

It’s on goodlifegang.tech, I just registered for it and am gonna pay future in person in Vegas. Idk how else to sign up if you’re not a member - message Future on insta, he can prob help.

I’m a member, I’ll check that out ty

There are going to be MJBizCon parties at the Bellagio all week too, which is in that same area. I think that block is going to be the most fun. Contact me if you want to link up because I think we are only going to be at the GLG house on Thursday after the show.

1 Like