Vegas 2019

Who is in Vegas, and not at MJBizcon?

2 Likes

Here in Vegas!

We has already gone bye bye man. The GLG house was lit, @GreenMachine_Consult @GreenMachineLabs was nice enough to put us up for the few days we were in town and meeting everyone at the events was just fucking awesome.

Sorry we missed you, but we’re only like 5 hours away in SD if you find yourself near the beaches :grin:

5 Likes

man…wish i would have meet the @GreenMachineLabs people but it was awesome meeting you and @Krative glad we all really got to chop it up for 2 days. really dope putting all the faces to the names. There are sooo many people that didnt have name tags! Wish i would have got to meet everyone, but that shit was just crazy. Way too many people to get organized and chill!

That was the bummer of the whole trip. Not getting to meet all the people that i wanted to or smoke with everyone.

I know my buddy @CuriousChemist22 was always down to blaze every moment i was! good meeting ya bro. Had a blast!

At one point i think it was just me and curious passing the 2x blunts back and forth to each other!

8 Likes

It’s literally impossible man. Like for my events, 4pm - 12pm. Thats 8 hours and on Thursday we had 250+ people. If I spent no more than 2 minutes with each person I would still be short on time to talk to everyone

I think the meetup attendance badge system will help with that. The meetups for people who have been to 5 or more events, then again 10 or more, and so on. Those will inherently be more exclusive, and will be a more refined circle of trust

12 Likes

That was more like until 3-4 am on Thursday.

And I didn’t know that many people made it. Damn.

4 Likes

Must get to more meet ups. Looks like my travel schedule getting a little deeper for 2020!

3 Likes

I live here and operate a gmp manufacturing facility and a thc,cbd extractions facility. Formulations of water solubles, chemistry etc. :slight_smile: How can i help?

1 Like

Wish i could’ve been there ! I just have so much work atm and I’m preparing for the new year and season. Cant wait til the next GLG event !

2 Likes

This is the tour I really regret missing. The one day I finally sleep is the day I need to wake up for the gracious opportunity @Thedistillator offered while I was out there.

It was sooo awesome to meet you brotha. Your gel caps are baller as fuck. More kind people. Sooooo many people I’m grateful to have met. We really have the best crew on this forum!!!

4 Likes

Oh fuck! I forgot about the gel caps! Right here in my damn pocket still lol

Thanks, @Thedistillator gonna have to give em a go!

8 Likes

i have the CBG ones @Thedistillator gave me but cant seem to find the CBN ones @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy gave me…ive literally ripped apart everything looking for those as that is something im really interested in exploring. im sure they will turn up. i remember putting them in something to seperate the 2 as they are identical. i cant wait to try them both!

5 Likes

They’re the same caps :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:
@Thedistillator @Killa12345

2 Likes

Thank you M. for the pleasure is all mine was great seeing you too, chopping it up about life I progressions, definitely a humble man. Much love killa12345 , lmk how them gel caps hit

3 Likes

Yesss! They’re a game changer, next ill be adding a a homing peptide to the lipid, a 9-amino-acid-based cyclic peptide that looks for tumors. I wanna selectively target them, in conjunction with cannabinoids. Then with a little research from our patent group maybe come up with something that can do really good for people.

4 Likes