Various pieces of extraction and Cannabis Processing equipment for sale (WA state)

Hey!
Our lab and facility have various pieces of extraction and cannabis processing equipment that we are looking to sell!. For interest in specific piece of equipment DM me for further pics and details.
Current location of items: Pacific Northwest, WA (1 hour west of Seattle)
Estimated lead time: Depends on equipment
User support / Warranty: May be able to provide operating knowledge/training for additional price. Knowledge varies depending on machine

1. CES Spray Vap;
    I already have a thread on this machine so I will post that here for a more detailed description

Price: 40k obo

1. So-Low Ultra Low Freezer

This thing was used for maybe a week or two before being stored, we already have a cryo and just didn’t have use for two

Price: 7k OBO

1. Ohlson Automatic weighing machine

Programmable multihead weigher that has presets for 3.5s and 1gs. Could write a whole essay about this thing send me a DM for more details/videos of this thing

Processing: 08B49536-75B1-47BE-BCF1-BC9ED1129928.jpeg…

Price: 100k obo

1. Budsorter Vibrating Barrel

Can’t find a link or website to this thing for the life of me. It’s a adjustable RPM vibrating barrel with interchangeable screens for sorting buds or keif. Works great. Happy to provide videos of it running and demo.

Price: 7k OBO

1. Twister T4 Trim Pro

The Twister pictured is not the one we have for sale; it’s just to give you reference. We acquired two, the second has been used for maybe 4-5 runs before being put away, we have interchangeable barrels for different trim preference too.

Price: 8k obo

1. Silverstar Soutbend Convection Oven
    Purchased used for our kitchen before kitchen closed, never installed.

Price: 6k OBO

1. Emplex mps 7500 Bag Sealer

Was used back in 2016-2017. Used for a few months recently before being stored around facility. We like our small table sealer better.

Price: 15k OBO

Please DM me for more details on any of these machines! Thanks!