Various alkaloid testing needed

Hello.
I’m wondering if anyone is interested in doing some entheogen alkaloid testing with HPLC
Currently have a few various legal plants that I was wanting qualitative data on.
Lots of extracts coming up soon.
I’m looking for
Kava, kratom, Ashwagandha, Valerian, plus some really powerful fully legal stuff from various parts of the world.
I’m starting from scratch here with my company and looking for something semi reasonable for $.
I’m willing to hunt down standards if needed and happy to supply samples for Head Tests and feedback.
My products are already tested for mold, pest, heavy metals.
If interested let me know.

4 Likes

Looks like a nice list of good medicine! I’ve heard great things anecdotally about the power of ashwaganda to fight depression. Honestly, I really should try some already. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

2 Likes

I reached out to @kcalabs about kratom testing but never heard back. I’d be curious to see how products on the market look as far as alkaloid content/heavy metals/microbes

1 Like

We can develop the methods and perform the work detecting alkaloids, but we haven’t targeted that market as a short-term endeavor. Happy to explore it if we can get clients to commit to testing with us to make the development work worthwhile.

4 Likes

My interest is mostly limited to consumer advocacy, if you develop kratom methods I’d like to publicly test a couple samples

I’m down for that. Right now my main product is harmaloid based.
But last time I made a mitragynine freebase it was very strong at the mg range.

2 Likes

Have to be careful with the chromatographic resolution of mitragynine and speciociliatine. Also, the MS spectra of mitragynine. speciogynine, and speciociliatine are almost identical.

3 Likes