VapeJet V2 for sale

Item Model/Manufacturer: Vape Jet V2
Description: Previous employer apparently broke this machine and/or couldn’t figure out how to run it sometime between firing me and returning my personal property from the lab, decided to dump it on me. Since then I’ve worked with the great folks over at @VapeJet who’ve set me up with all the parts and assistance to get this bad boy up and running. Almost completely refurbished, new valve, new fluid lines, updated/brand new heating unit. For those not familiar, these units can fill directly into foam shipping trays using machine vision, and use N₂ pressurized feed tanks, so you don’t have to hold your whole kg batch at 85C in an open top container while you’re filling. I don’t work in the industry anymore so I have no use for this beast, but hate seeing it sit idle.
Price/MSRP: $7k
Current location of item: Denver, CO
Estimated lead time: 0 days
Fulfillment: Local Pickup or Dropoff
User support / Warranty: I can help you get it set up. You can probably buy a year of support from @VapeJet

1 Like

Got an idea of how much ya need?

2 Likes

Curious on pricing!

1 Like

I am interested. I would also like to know what you’re looking to get for this. Thanks

1 Like

Hey guys, i’d really just like it out of my garage. I know new ones are pretty steep, but this guy doesn’t have the cool double door enclosure or its own built in screen or any of that fun stuff. That said, it looks like people are still happy to pay 17k for a used thompson duke that has to be jig loaded. I’d say 7k? But really i’d just like to find it a new home so i’m open to whatever.

1 Like

Bump and image

2 Likes

Still available

1 Like

Buyer has ghosted, of course. Unit is available again, shoot me any offer i’ll probably say yes

Bump.

Bump.

is this still available?

1 Like

Available?

1 Like

still have this?

Still available. Still taking offers.

1 Like

@cosolvent Is this still available?

Sure is

Bump. Hearing any offers. Trades in CO. Free delivery setup and training anywhere in CO.

Is this still available?