Vapegate #2

It’s the copper filaments used for ceramic cores. They’re very temperamental and can’t take temperatures over 400f very well. Ceramics going to go by the wayside soon. Hopefully someone comes up with a new solution.

3 Likes

This is the first I’ve heard of this. Do you have any more info on it? Or perhaps any reasoning as to why it could be coming up more now than it was 6 months ago?

The supply is meeting/exceeding demand. Suppliers are using the cheapest materials they can find to make more money. Consumers are buying the cheapest carts they can find to save money.

2 Likes

Yup
Ppl dont care about health. Just the cheapest high possible.

1 Like

Call it what you want but at the end of the day it’s about getting high. :100:

1 Like

Live 1 month to get high, or the rest of your life to get high.

I’m for the latter. Even if it costs 5-10.00 more.

3 Likes

I don’t think it has to do with the manufacturers going cheaper it has to do with people wanting thicker oil in the carts requiring everything to get hotter. Realistically it’s probably both. I don’t even think this is what’s killing people, this is just the next problem carts are going to have.

Also these deaths are realistically a long time coming from early adopters not as sudden as they seem. Honey cut didn’t just have vitamin e in it. Vitamin E is thinner than honeycut if you do a side by side test.

Quartz is already here.

2 Likes

Amen.

Sad times

If the price of something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

2 Likes

Have you tried quartz? I’m about to order 100 from China

ive tried the qcell from edward they were great

Feel free to contact me at my email: edward@airistech.com or whatsapp 86-15019492741, sample price for QCELL is USD2, distributor price USD1.5 MOQ 2000pcs"

1 Like

I think a lot of the consumers are just ignorant. They mostly aren’t cognizant that they’re consuming bunk material.

I have a friend who sells vapes “from a dispensary bro” but he gets them in cardboard boxes LOL so he’s genuinely convinced that it’s a good product despite what I say. People want their heads in the sand because ignorance is bliss. Cognitive dissonance.

1 Like

With all honesty, I think getting the carts made stateside is the way to go. You can always get custom made carts that meet your specs in China, but that means that you NEED to be there to oversee production and do quality control to ensure that they aren’t jipping you.

Not only that, their English is not the best and due to their “losing face” culture, they’ll say they understand when in reality they don’t.

Just my two cents.

2 Likes

They are great. I use them exclusively for my prefilled carts and sell empties as well. DM me if you want to chat more about them.