Vapegate #2

The second vape gate is coming.
I hear it’s from:

1. gear pumps sheering material from crappy import discharge pumps.
  2. Cheap technical grade chemicals.
  3. China isn’t using 316ss, they are using a cheaper slightly ferrous ss then they take it to a high chromium electropolish bath to increase the ss content on surface.
  4. Anything improper distillate touches.

Having fixing this rubix cube.

8 Likes

Sounds about right with the electropolish over the brass/lead and cheap chemicals. Allibaba has already taken down all the knockoff stuff.

5 Likes

You know, I thought that seemed off. I tried finding some examples to show people and suddenly there was very few counterfeit packaging examples

Edit: for Alibaba to address this I think that’s very concerning.

3 Likes

Nah, they will redo the packaging and push hard in a couple weeks. Having to throw away the packaging isn’t part of thier game. They will resell it all untill it’s all gone by a different new vendor name and let it crash that brand to liquidate the stock.

6 Likes

What kind of technical grade chemicals are you referring to? The solvents extractors are using or something in the manufacturing of the hardware?

Alibaba actually completely banned all packaging and cartridges from their platform. They won’t be back unless its on another platform.

2 Likes

DHgate is still going strong.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2019-newest-cereal-carts-dank-vapes-packaging/450279393.html?utm_source=pla&utm_medium=GMC&utm_campaign=pretihom_electronic&utm_term=450279393&f=bm|450279393|103030|GMC|1471809117|pla|pretihom_electronic|US|103030010|c||1|&m=1|ff80808169290cab016961948a0765e4|1471809117|450279393|&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsOOOu52u5QIVl9hkCh1flgG4EAYYASABEgKB4PD_BwE

The scammeth continue

2 Likes

DHgate is a knock off platform so they probably will continue.

3 Likes

Where did you get this info from?

Got an article?

No, its a thing ur chinese dudes tell you

5 Likes

https://www.dhgate.com/product/jungle-boys-smell-proof-bags-jungleboys-package/469414070.html?recinfo=8,2001,2#cppd-2-5|null:2001:r0396499579 lmao what about these damn things …lol i guess theyre not playing with fire at all…crazy i heard a bud saying he had this in EU and way paying like 80 an 8th or something ridiculous like that

1 Like

Lol looks like they only search amazon to get the bag listings taken down

They use copy right infringements to get them removed since they’re logo is copy writed

They are still up, their site just geolocks you based on IP or the address you have associated with your account. If you are in the US, you simply cant view any of the vape related products even though they may be in your favorites or show up in suggestions. Still stupid easy to purchase from any vendors selling carts or packaging.

Where in EU?

Dhgate don’t give a fook lol. Cali ban sales of vape products recently right ?

The first thing that came up when googling “alibaba stop vape”

1 Like

Probably because they know full well it’s the hardware and don’t want to somehow be held liable when shit hits the fan.

8 Likes

Exactly

Curious if DHGate and Ebay will also eventualy “ban” vape products.