Vape pen 2 ml info

Hello everyone I have a few questions about the vape pen. Which 2 ml vape pen is best for D8/D9? What to look for? Where is the best place to buy a vape pen? I need wholesale quantities. What is the most proven 2ml vape pen? Can I buy vape pen packaging/boxes? I’m asking for help, I’m just starting my adventure with a vape pen and I need information. I want to provide a good product for my customers.

What is a good price for a 2ml vape pen? In retail and wholesale?

1 Like

Is it possible to buy disposable vape pen packaging anywhere ??

1 Like

Does anyone have a vape pen 2ml california pack man for sale ?

1 Like

Model california 2ml pack man

Hello

One client ask 2.ml preheating disposable for his D9 oil, won some positive comments from him. Would you like some pieces to try? Call me+86 18229698291
Or whatsapp me or DM me or email me sales028@buddyvape.com

I am Chloe from Buddy Vape Group, a full licensed legal factory is committed to manufacturing THC/CBD vape devices and cartridges since 2008. When struggling to overcome delivery, prices etc challenges, please come to us for a quote or solution. You can always depend on us.

Hey dear, are you interested in there vape?These vape has received much nice feedback at MJBizCon 2023. I believe you will love them.

Any thing you’re interested and want samples to test,just let me know.

Whatsapp:+86 177 2754 0516
Email:Niki@machinabis.com

Hello friend, Cara from Novel vape. For 2ml vape use for D8/D9, We highly recommend our NDpod-24 to you.with big hit and provide the big smoke.

And we also can provide you the vape package.
My whatsapp: 86 176 1272 4876

Mature 2ml disposable product-deserve to have a try
You can put your logo or other pattern on it.
BD38

DM for samples and details.
My Whatsapp: +86 17781547969

Hello friend, the best 2ml product that I would like to recommend is the postless structure, which is the market trend in 2024.

Different from metal disposable, postless devices don’t have metal substances in the oil chamber thereby eliminating the risk of exposure to heavy metals. Consumers don’t need to worry about the lead issue.

Second, the cartridge is equipped with cotton free heating technology, the heating element heats and vaporizes oil directly not going through cotton, so you can get the purer taste of flavors.

Would you be interested in trying the postless disposable and cartridge? Welcome to let me know.

Sam