Vape-Jet Dab Dispenser

I’ll keep it short: we have been busy working on a way to gram out concentrates better. The machine works wonderfully, and we are able to gram out about 300 per hour with a single operator.

The pumping system is integrated with a scale in order to make weight calibrations easier, as well as check-weighing every single dispense. We also use the scale for detecting the presense of an empty / full container, and LED lights to indicate next actions. (Green = Dispense good within .03g, Red = Overweigh - Reject, Purple = Pumping)

Currently the operator needs a free hand to scrape at the end of the dispense cycle. We are working on automating that with a big spinny knife thing. I promise to design it to be as dangerous as possible.

We are still finishing up the software and SOPs - but we are ready to release a limited number of machines to Vape-Jet customers who we have a close feedback loop with. Bolt-ons such as the spinning blade will be provided at-cost.

We’re inviting five valued customers to join our exclusive Pilot Program, where you will receive an early model at a significant discount. Pilots will have the unique opportunity to work alongside Vape-Jet engineers to refine and perfect this industry-changing product before its full release. (Your demo unit will be eligible for bolt-on upgrades as they become available.)

11 Likes

I’d love to talk more about it, my lab is located in Oregon and we package about 30-40,000 grams a month and have been looking at a useful dispenser. It seems like most options out there are missing a lot of key points.

10 Likes

While I do love the idea of a big spinning knife thing and the spiroscopic art that would develop on walls and ceilings nearby, this laparoscope wiper might closer to a better solution:

2 Likes

Screw press or auger on a stepper motor? Does it have to be badder?

2 Likes

Im interested. how would it work with a live rosin?

1 Like

Been wondering the same thing actually. I would assume that thing would work awesome with jam since it’s pretty much the same consistency as live resin

1 Like

Eugene area? TBH we were keeping it to current customers, but with that volume and proximity I might be interested. I’m looking for good development partners over sales at the moment, and I like excuses to drive down.

Perfect, more confirmation this is the right choice forward.

Very special screw (ish) driven pump, with only stainless and Viton wetted materials, on a servo or closed loop stepper (still going back and forth here, both versions are built and have pros and cons.)

That is part of this process, we know it does badder / sauces and even thicker less terpy consistencies. Testing it out in the field, where there is already a use-case for badders to cover costs, is why we are doing the ‘Pilot’ program.

Hit us up!

I assume so as well, but I like data over assumptions =)

3 Likes

I am a current customer but only do a couple thousand grams of sugar a month. Most of our volume goes to the Vape Jet filler. We are two hours North of Portland.

1 Like

yooo, I’m not a current customer but we have been looking for something like this… we aren’t huge… we do between 5-10k grams a month, depending on the month. Mostly badder. some sugar/sauce.
We’d definitely be interested in the pilot program if you guys are still looking for people.

1 Like

Hey @VapeJet we are definitely interested in this. We are a vape-jet customer currently, make a lot of concentrates, and are scaling to a 2 acre canopy destined for concentrates. This could be a great machine for our larger scale.

1 Like