Vape formulation tips

Looking for a diluent that will taste ok and stop crystallization of broad spec oil. Thanks!

1 Like

I been using M1 0-40 European formula. :100:

5 Likes

The top CBD online retailers all use triethyl citrate.

Take that as you will. No there is not long term data on inhaling this or anything. It is used in some ejuice flavors but that is about it.

I personally like it in small amounts. Key is to add 5% then let the solution sit for a week, preferably in a cooled environment. If it crystallizes, repeat until you get to a point it doesn’t crystallize. It doesn’t taste bad but if you go to around 20% the oil will start to get runny and the hits will have a slightly bitter taste. Not terrible especially if you are using good terps but if you use a lot it starts to have a soapy taste

You are looking for cbg and cbd isolate mixed with cbda crude.

4 Likes

CBT distillate
CBC isolate (low visc liquid at room temp)
C8 Triglycerides (Clean MCT)
Phytol
A-bisabolol
Triethyl citrate no more than 5%

I sell a decent amount of CBDA oil specifically to cut carts with; best way to go in my opinion.

1 Like

I thought CBDA actually does crystallize?

You can make it crystalize, but typically it wont unless forced too; and when mixed with cbd it does not

1 Like

Very interesting. That sounds quite useful once the price point gets low enough to use it for this

Where is CBT distillate? Never even heard of it being used for this

You can use live terpenes in your formulations to help with crystallization, also there are temp tech diluents you could use as well. Our partners at AbstraxTech have a good product for diluents. Let me know and I can get you a 5ml sample bottle to check out.