Vape Fillers and Cappers for Sale

Item: 2 Sets of Thompson Duke ACF1 Filling machines and cappers for sale. 17k per set, accessories included. Please reach out to me via message, photos available of the machines.

Price: 17k per set (Filler and Capper)

If photos are available, why don’t you just go ahead and post them. That way people don’t have to message you just for a picture

2 Likes

Will do, I was having a few issues with my laptop!

Hope that these help!

1 Like

No worries! I just know that there is ton of people that would just pass you over because they have to message you for pictures, or prices… Your stuff looks great!

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate the help!

1 Like

Offers will be considered on these items. We just aren’t planning on using this equipment in our facilities so want to move it.

I have received notice that we are lowering the price to 15k per set. DM if interested and I can provide the contact info for the sale

Please send me a text 817-819-9620. Interested in your Thompson Duke equipment

Email is rcope7@gmail.com

Please send me a text 817-819-9620

Are these still available?

Stupid questions-ISO Pneumatic Cart Capper? Any suggestions? Thanks

Thompson Duke Industrial manufactures a 4 ton fully pneumatic cartridge mouthpiece press for pressing entire trays of filled carts.
LFP Mouthpiece Press

Don’t you guys also have a really good 8 ton?

Not an 8 ton…yet.
We also have a really good 30 ton hydraulic press for high force friction fit mouthpieces.
TMP Automatic Mouthpiece Press

Currently selling a Thompson and Duke ACF1 + a bunch of extra accessories and the Capping Machine. Both are in Great Condition. Contact me if anyone is interested.