Vape carts and cancer patients?

Nailed it @blinky, RSO isn’t the worst measure, it’s just not your best, however if that’s all that’s easily afforded, then that’s one of the next best options, not perfect, so glad I could be of assistance, even more glad it’s been palliative so far.

Peace and love man.

1 Like

I have no idea if the butt bypasses the liver.
But(lol)I’m pretty sure the liver is what turns it to 11 hydroxy thc. Maybe someone can correct me if I’m wrong

1 Like

I’m confused as to what the difference between full spectrum and RSO are. I assumed full spectrum Ed meant not distilled or isolated.

1 Like

The enzymes in the liver do the conversion, although there’s a lot to learn in terms of how each constituent metabolizes throughout the body, and what specifically takes place. (Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), 11-Hydroxy-THC, and 11-Nor-9-carboxy-THC Plasma Pharmacokinetics during and after Continuous High-Dose Oral THC - PMC)

1 Like

There are volatile constituents that are lost in the standard RSO making process, although it’s generally a pretty crude extract, not heavily refined, it does end up losing some of its components, however, that being said, you could in theory create a full spectrum RSO, but then you’re getting fancy, and out of the grasp of the average hobbyist.

Apoptosis. There was a video I watched where Mara Gordon referenced the biochemical process some people’s body undergoes with the appropriate dosages of full spectrum cannabis oil.

She openly states that the details of the process are beyond her comprehension, but does show the process, based on what I’ve seen of it I’m in the same boat.

Programmed cell suicide, somehow makes the tumors kill themselves.

1 Like

RSO is usually fully decarbed making all the THC-A turn into THC. If you only partially decarb you still retain some THC-A and that has other benefits than THC does not. Hence more of a full spectrum of cannabinoids.

Thank you for clarifying that up. So basically it’s a shitty RSO before decarb. Also I’m assuming food grade alcohol should be used considering the remainder solvent being injested. I like this idea because i nevwr understood how someone, especially someone who hasn’t m smoked beforewould take up to 1000mg of decarb RSO at a time. That’s bonkers :joy:

1 Like

If it’s placed properly, it will bypass liver. It will be absorbed via rectal wall…

Edibles, help with the nausea after chemotherapy, They help patients get an appetite, and keep some food down. As importantly they help a person to drink water and keep it down. Which will help flush the chemo out of her kidneys, otherwise it just sits in there and burns the organ

1 Like

what kind of edibles are you using to ease the nausea?

15 mg THC hard candies. Or gummies