Vape carts and cancer patients?

I have a lady that has cancer and is wanting to try cartridges. They are full spectrum with added floraplex terpenes (roughly 3-6% mixed). Im just wondering if I should sway her towards more concentrated products, or possibly just edibles. I just want to make the right decision especially the situation shes in. Ive read that terpenes are possibly caustic, any real information out there that suggests that? Ive read the forums and it seems to be nor here nor there.

2 Likes

If you are a legal company I would not give any medical recommendations unless you’re a licensed doctor, can get really sticky. If you are not legal and just want to help her out give her a few things to try and have her figure out what works best for her

8 Likes

What type of cancer ? In what stage ?
What are secondary symptoms she has ?

3 Likes

Brain cancer, not sure exactly but shes already remove part of the tumor and is going into chemo next week. Dont feel comfortable in this situation and would be devastated if it got worst. Regardless if it was from my “medicine” or not. I believe cannabis truly does wonders but am in no position to give advice on this.

Her tumor was the size of a golf ball though, if that helps… :cry:
Think im going to find a licensed (cannabis) doctor to help

1 Like

Real Rick Simpson oil.

11 Likes

Sir
In times like these high doseses of thc and cbd might make a difference
So as @BG305 recommends
Any raw crude oil in al it s glory
Not winterized nothing
Just extracted and all solvents taken out by means of vacuum unless ethanol is used which won t do much harm
And then decarbixilated
The person needs a minimum of 900mg per day of thc and
So approx 1.5 ml of RSO and 900mg of isolate cbd
If she can she must ask for oxigen therapy will taking this

9 Likes

It’s been suggested the presence of small amounts of unpurged isopropyl alcohol in RSO could’ve facilitated some of it’s effectiveness. Really, at this point I’m pretty sure no one really knows exactly why RSO was curing cancer in some patients and have had very little luck recreating its magic in other forms.

2 Likes

Holy shit guys thank you for this information. Have not heard of this RSO… This forum is fucking amazing!
I told her about the RSO and she is going to start chemo next week and if things get worst she is going to try RSO.
Ill keep this post updated when/if she starts using RSO.

3 Likes

delta 8

Please make sure you don’t use

sci-hub.tw/10.1093/jnci/55.3.597

and read that link for free. That would be wrong.

You can read this link for free without damaging your conscience

3 Likes

I was always under the assumption that massive thc dosing is best done rectally. It doesnt get changed up much by the liver and doesn’t become psychoactive. Allowing for much larger dosing (ain’t nobodys grandma eating 1000mg of thc daily)

1 Like

Large assortment of cannabinoids. Find someone who has some mother liquor leftover from their cbd isolate. That would be perfect for her to try to get used to it and dose stronger when she gets more comfortable

1 Like

I heard graviola also helps fight cancer. I would use that in combination with thc and cbd.

1 Like

Many patients benefit from cannabinoids while receiving chemo
Alleviates nausea and stimulates appetite

1 Like

Even if you “boot” activated thc, it’s still activated no matter of ingestion, sublingual, or rectally.

Rectally just hits you much more potent as the liver doesnt filter out the thc.

1 Like

I thought the d9 gets converted to a much more potent d11-oh or something via liver enzymes. That’s why edibles are way more potent than smoked. I guess it was a lessened high compared to oral ingestion.

A place for me to put in 2 cents, vape carts aren’t an effective delivery system for the potency range needed, edibles, RSO, anything along those lines, full spectrum is definitely the way to go, DO NOT MAKE ANY PROMISES OF RECOVERY, you’d be a fool to do so.

Cannabis and cancer are not correlated (well), and in my understanding only serve as a palliative measure.

For the people going (studies show _____), that was in lab rats, in one paper I’ve seen, saying cannabis cures cancer is ridiculous, grandstanding, and dangerous. I’ve lost 6 people to cancer, and I tried my best, offering what I could, but the furthest I got was making the individuals more comfortable, don’t expect more, if you get more (yay!), but no promises.

Gods speed with your friend, I know the fear you have, I wouldn’t wish it on anybody, take care, and listen to these peeps, they’re being honest and trying to help.

Love and respect for taking on the fight.

2 Likes

THCa and CBDa heavy suppositories did the trick for my wife. Another patient seems to be doing well so far. I do have her using a cbd vape, but with no cutting agent. Decarbed, co2 extracted. This is mainly so she can avoid emotional meltdowns.

Is she on temolozolomide?

1 Like

Great read, and good source.

1 Like

Thank you, I just sent her this article. I ended up giving her some of my full spectrum cartridges soon after this post and she told me that she was very uplifted and felt much better during this whole process. She is a family friend and have not stayed in complete contact with her but she was never a smoker and said it helped quite a bit with the symptoms associated with chemo.

My hopes are she’s responds and I can make her a batch of RSO. And if anything help her ease along the way of her journey. Thanks for the posts Gooman and blink.

2 Likes

i would highly recommend skipping the RSO and going with full spec suppositories. It has much better bioavailability as well as being able to process far more than ingesting it. Just remember, full spec means full spec. If you decarb fully, you no longer have full spectrum. The vape is primarily for any discomfort or for emotional distress.

4 Likes