Vacuum Ovens Are Commoditized!

No it was 0.9 I’m just terrible at visualizing lol

1 Like

Like one kinda and the heating element is inside under it

1 Like

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F122307421526

Pretty sure it was this one

2 Likes

Hahah

It’s crazy how much smaller the .9s are compared to the 1.9. You don’t expect it to be so drastic but it is

2 Likes

Cema Instrument Applied with Fuji Controller Like a Black horse amzing feeback for Even Temperature and Vacuum.

You can follow www.cemainstrument.com to follow.

@CEMA INSTRUMENT

Anyone try one for those ovens? Lol

Got one.
It is small and a bit crude but works and holds vacuum.
God knows what you can do to get a new gasket of something but…
I consider Chinese equipment to be a starting point and it usually need work but the price is right.

2 Likes

What are you doing with it?

What’s the cheapest 1.9 cu ft out there?

1 Like

Works well?

MAKE FREEZE DRIERS NEXT PLEASE @China

5 Likes

That West Tune one there for $500-$1000 IS Bhogart’s oven 100%. They just painted the door black and called it a day!

1 Like

About to pull the trigger on a cheap eBay oven $750 is about as low as I see. Going to try some lowball offers. Is it still the consensus there is no difference in these?
@Killa12345. Order my first CLC last week along with a miner. Can you DM me you email address? I’m too new to DM.

You should wait till VEVOR goes back in stock they’re always gonna be the 500$ option. I looked on their site they’re out of stock. Give it a month.

Cars are commoditized! You can get used shitty ones for $500!

You can always get used and or shitty equipment for cheap. That’s not commoditization, that’s just the marketplace.

5 Likes

No, when a product cost as much or leas than the building materials it’s a red flag.

1 Like

Could always contact a supplier with an inquiry about a product and what it’s rated to handle… Tossing that out there

getting a convo out of china is a weird deal/ you need to know what you want, they are bad at communication. I spent many messages over a sintered disk. everything comes from china though