Vacuum drying oven with 5 sides heating

Oven has sent! Happy

1 Like

Price?

2 Likes

Sure, I need to round out my collection… how much?

1 Like

How much for a 1.9cuft oven include price shipped to Rhodes island, USA

1 Like

We’ve all got money burning holes in our pockets and the seller is nowhere to be found!

1 Like

Send me your $, I’ll drop ship one for ya.

5 Likes

Guys give him a break, you do realize 5 sides are heating…correct!

Five. Sides. Happy.

5 Likes

Yes dear

2 Likes

Is Melissa even your real name?

4 Likes

4wytkc

3 Likes

In our experience, 5 sided heating resulted in a very hot upper shelf because hot air upside the oven was trapped at the top.

1 Like

@Sidco_Cat always dropping the knowledge.

Ovens at a high relative kW rating need a dedicated exhaust at either certain time intervals or to initiate at certain temps. This seems difficult because how do you exhaust high vacuum chambers, but as temp rises so does pressure, so cycling your pump on might allow you to mitigate this issue.

Regardless, I’d be weary of buying a system without adequate data on heating profiles.

Edit: someone says that cycling doesn’t work for this, and that might well be the case. Either way there’s simple solutions for addressing the issue

1 Like

Do you have ovens

I’m sure Dave at usalab.com has them in stock and somewhat cheap. I can play drop-shipper if you like.

Ive looked at usalabs prices on their website and they are alot more then if I just wait till March to get from my China plug lol, im good thank you for the offer though

The problem with that is this.

1 you have to wait for a china shipment
2 your dealing with terry or lisa or one of their puppets
3 there is ZERO and I mean ZERO warranty if/when that happens.
4 again, your dealing with terry/lisa or one of their puppets.

Now by going thru usalab, you do HAVE a warranty, and ppl who dont pass an issue off like terry/lisa/puppets. I’ve bought over 10k in stuff from usalab. Dave is a great person, it’s why I always reccomend them on here.

3 Likes

I’m observing the opposite, cycling the pump will increase the temp when evacuating from the latent heat of the surrounding materials that suddenly have less gaseous matter to transfer it to.

1 Like

I guess that makes sense too, less energy required to impart temperature change because less mass of overall gas in the chamber. I’d assume that at some point the reduction in pressure would affect temperature at constant volume.

If we just stick with ideal gas then Temp is a function of moles of gas and pressure of the system. It’s either that the molar component of the equation has the heavier influence or the pressure component.

Seems like there’s several easy solutions:

A temp controller with the probe in the top of the chamber.

bleed in some inert and vacuum again when temperature exceeds desired set point.

I normally deal with jack from cema and yea waiting sucks but beats the couple thousand or more mark up

1 Like

ADD my what’s app: 0086-15514823756, I will send you all price list