VA Finds that Hemp is "Illegal Marijuana"

VA being wonky - again. X.x

1 Like

I’ve come to find since leaving Alaska that the VA is not the same VA everywhere across the country. So this could just be a sectional issue because when I was in Alaska pursuing cannabis the VA was highly supportive.
I moved to Florida and have to go through the 2 process to get my coverage all over again. Proof of how fucked our VA system is, and the people running it

We can’t be having our veterans thinking that we’re actually going to try and take care of them with real medication that is just nothing but a plant!

7 Likes

That’s very odd, because the VA for a long time has been working together with M.A.P.S (multidisciplinary association for psychedelic studies)

https://maps.org/marijuana/

1 Like

I told the VA to go f&ck itself a long time ago. Keep your disability and your death doctors. I’ll make my own way. Dealing with their crap is worse than dealing with my own.

And with the VA, everything is always subject to change.

6 Likes

It’s been almost a year since my last interaction with the VA. I am not going to deal with their bullshit again for 2 years just to be told that yes I can have coverage because I’m a combat veteran and served in a theaters of war. And then to have them use that coverage to stuff me full of all kinds of medications! Been there done that not going back

2 Likes

Right! In Michigan we just sent our cannabis tax dollars off to R&D on clinical trials for VETERANS with PTSD using cannabis.

They so confused. VA be drunk and driving. x.X

2 Likes

There is a huge amount of money being spent on the VA and being wasted by the VA. Veterans definitely deserve better. I think the VA should be shut down and all veterans receive vouchers to use for medical insurance to the insurance company of their choice. It will save money and provide huge improvement in care for veterans.

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea. The best idea is to be done with this for profit health care system, and feeding it by purchasing medications they make that really don’t do much besides cause bad side effects.
Understand some medications are necessary, but my Brother almost died in the hospital because they got confused and thought he was unconvered by insurance. After 1 week I had him moved to another hospital after laying into the people at the one hospital because they neglected to put down that he was a Vet covered by the VA. It took a full 4 weeks for him to recover enough to be discharged from their maltreatment. If you don’t have insurance, or a fat bank account I promise they will let you die and then throw you out the back door of the hospital
That’s just a demonstration of one person and their recent experience… These people are trying to ensure the dumb are breeding so it doesn’t matter when their parents die young because there will be drones to replace the work force. Of course that has nothing to do with this, but yet it really does…

Going to be an interesting next decade that’s for sure!

4 Likes

Preach.

2 Likes