Using material column to dissolve crude with hot butane

its used w 1 on some dark stuff. I recently raised my prices on edibles from 1 to 2 dollars per 40 mg gummy- they were robbing me, but now its clearer? Are you so rich that you only use w1 once? I agree on your paranoia. I just found a clone source, the company is states away and the clone grower is from my town and the same age??? I called her a cop immediately but its a small world. I was watching a vid of a drag car at a show on youtube today and saw that it was at my favorite local grocery store.

Iā€™m saying I donā€™t run w1. And I definitely wouldnā€™t run any powders twice lol.

When you load a CRC column, you do so with the intention of using the powders entirely, in that they will no longer be usable for your purpose. Because when they areā€¦you put fresh powders in. Thatā€™s why we all have our batch amounts dialed. After extraction that shit goes into a shop vac broā€¦never to be used again.

I just saw in another thread that you pay $1200 a month for 400 watt light that produces you an ounce a month.

Your a cop all the wayā€¦or a fool

6 Likes

1200 is for a house instead of an apartment which could suit me just fine. crc is not new, the 5 year old threads have it being mixed into a solution and then pulled through a buchner funnel. I was redissolving so I figured the used w1 wont hurt as long as I filter it all back out. I have like 7 filters down to .5 micron but I still may put celite bed under it. I have 20 micron screen to 5 micron to media to 5 micron to fast paper to 5 micron disk, to 1 miron felt to 1 micron disk to .5 micron felt may or may not clean up the slurry. Ive seen powder residue past the 5 microns and felt but not past the last 2 filters. Like I said, its cleaning dirty oil to make the gummy cleaner, thats why everyone agrees my gummies are the best.

I said 400 makes at least an ounce, I want sucess, if they get an ounce thats great. If they get more thats better. They are starting and shouldnt buy weed or oil ever again.

ive been considering this, could i use distillation packing and put oil / wax / shatter on top to ensure dissolve the flush with butane in my material column to re crc

yo duder! get yourself a jacketed collection pot, equip it with a shatter platter with a bottom drain, or use a dip tube to get the mixture out of the pot and in into a crc.

2 Likes

Itā€™s two sā€™s in rediSSolve thatā€™s probably why you missed some info.

This is something Iā€™ve seen a couple of times, people missing things due to misspelling.

Not trying to bust your balls. Just saying if sometimes youā€™re not getting any hits on something you think you should. Try checking your spelling.

3 Likes

use ur collection pot ā€” its faster. Also you have the luxury of knowing when its fully dissolved unless you have sight glasses on your material column

3 Likes

I was hoping to do it without adding more equipment/fittings if at all possible- or if that was the case, have a system specifically for that use so my cls is getting downtime.

I have a jacketed collection but no shatter platter- Iā€™ve considered plumbing in a few Tā€™s so that it can be re-routed to the top of the crc. The issue with that is if itā€™s a clogged crc and my system is pressurized I donā€™t have a means to swap out the crc safely without also adding a bypassing of sorts so the crc itself can be degassed/depressurized.

Ultimately Iā€™d like to move to a crc manifold system in the near future to prevent all this hassle, just hoping I could save my current accumulating waste.

1 Like

I realized I misspelled it after posting- but in my defense the post cyclopath linked to was even further off in terms of spellingā€¦ His second search link brings up 4 posts for me, one of which is this thread. It definitely wasnā€™t the only search I did either.

this seems to be the only thread on the specific subject that Iā€™m able to find but I think I have enough info and already spent a few hours searching. Thanks for the help anyways. Time to go play and learn myself.

Fair enough, hopefully you got some information here at least.

Either way, good luck brotha!

1 Like

not so much curious as genuinely concerned with making this information accessibleā€¦

you couldnā€™t find what you needed. question is why? itā€™s all well in good saying the information is here. but if you canā€™t find it and some other mother fucker has to come in and point at it, itā€™s not all that damn useful as a resource. the tagging system might help. or it might not. depends what you searched for. so I askedā€¦

1 Like

Well, to honestly answer your question, it seems a combination of misspelling, multiple terminologies for the same thing, and different ways of describing the same process. For example, I was using the term crude more than bho in my searches, which led me to mostly ethanol based processes. Also, it doesnā€™t seem there are many threads dedicated to the subject- and the earlier ones I found Iā€™m pretty sure you were still curious about it and no real conclusive answers.

Hope that helpsā€¦ either way, would prefer to end this thread or get back on track.
Thanks for all the help to everyone.