Using CBD BHO the fill vapor Cartridges. (picking Diluents ect)

Hello all, i am a first year organic CBD hemp farmer. i made BHO with my small flowers and it is amazing in a dab rig or with a dab straw but super sticky and that’s great for me. thing is i want to put it in cartridges for people who are not up for all that dab’n, but still interested in the benefits of vaping CBD, like my mother and the rest of the older generation who really could use a good dose of broad spectrum CBD oil. So my question is what is the best way to dilute and fill? what are the best carts, and will BHO even work?

1 Like

I fill carts with my cbd bho. I just add 10 percent terps and call it good.

I used a propane/iso blend.

I am getting more cart stuff on Thursday, I will share a pic once they are filled.

1 Like

that would be very helpful. Do you mean what people are selling as “flavorless terpene diluent” online. also what cartridges are working well? full disclosure i’m a nube this will be my first time. grateful for your help.

you could add a “flavorless terpene diluent” or botanical terps mixed in a blend or hemp terps or cannabis terps depending on budget.

Hit up @cart.farm and grab some steam distilled hemp terps from him

2 Likes

add hemp or cannabis terps.

Hit up @cart.farm @Kinsmanofthesun @terpenescali

3 Likes

The bho mixed with cbg and cbd isolate to remain compliant. If you want other flavors, I got em on my site:

https://cart.farm/product-category/terps/

1 Like

Made with cbd p/bho and hemp terps

Material was @SoIL_Farms “cherry”

3 Likes

Those look great man!

I wouldn’t use any of that flavorless mystery oil. Shit like that is why vape carts have such a bad rap right now

3 Likes

Preach

i agree i only mentioned that stuff cos op did.

1 Like

10% terps isn’t harsh at all?? Genuinely asking because I see it recommended a lot on this site, but always found anything over 5% terps was kinda harsh on the throat… 10% seems like a lot.
Maybe I’m just a puss?? lol

2 Likes

Dont forget that there are terpene dillutantes.

2 Likes

Doesn’t bother me! But I’m sure everyone is different.

I did ~7% on this batch because the oil itself was pretty terpy already.

1 Like

Squalane is one that I’ve used int the past. Odorless, flavorless.

diluents plus dilettantes?
aka cart cutters?!?

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes