User of the month

@sidco @future
The user of the month badge what is it based on ?
I really would be disappointed if this months member would not be @squig :pray:
The loads of info the willingness to share
And his readiness to help are inspiration to me and probably to many
I never figured out how this member is chosen
But members with this enthusiasm deserve this badge for sure

14 Likes

Voting is based on member polls in thread. This counts as a nomination :+1:
Post it in the rolling thread located here.

2 Likes

Sorry I meant user of the month

7 Likes

so not M.O.M but N.U.M!

didn’t know when had those!

3 Likes

When did that happen?!

1 Like

Ah apologies. It is an automated badge. Exactly what it says. The system basis it on new users with the most liked posts.

1 Like

:grin: then since tha machine is never wrong and there is no operator @squig should get what he deserves :+1:

5 Likes

Just for documentation.

1 Like

discourse ruby python

2 Likes

Fwiw, I’ve been trying to like all @squig’s posts. The information he keeps sharing is great, even if it is several leagues above my knowledge level.

The information provided is what this forum is about.

6 Likes

dont worry some of its leagues above me as well but I have found some gems on the path
and will continue to.

I don’t need the red carpet though I do appreciate the love :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I would just like to say due to all the love I am seeing I will name my first born orc future

8 Likes

i think its well deserved. your the perfect example of how new members should act. Came here… Dropped Knowledge Bomb…welcomed with open arms… No solicitating or bragging and other ego stuff.

I think @squig certainly is dropping knowledge similar to how @Beaker did!

12 Likes

rest in peace our friend beaker you will and always will be truly missed by the members and non
members of the hive.

you were one of the best of us and gave openly truly an inspiration to myself and many others.

if there is a place better than here after life I pray as I believe many do that you are there.

all my love

4 Likes

Well TBH…the reason we have mom and not num is bc I didnt remember correctly when u brought it up while back…lol I for some reason thought it member of the month…then I noticed was new user the month badge. That’s why I mentioned the mom to begin w . Those damn badges we cant get like thca master…@future lol!

4 Likes

thca master is the bomb man

2 Likes

Guess it s treu the machine is never wrong

Congratulations and welcome again to
The instant library @squig and legend of all times @Graywolf
Thx for all your contributions past ,present and future :pray:

9 Likes

@squig is definitely the madhatter as his posts have sent me down many a rabbit hole…he can be mom and comfortably num concurrently as far as I am concerned. My vote is cast.

10 Likes

ahhh this is the badge that I got confused about. best confusion ever bc it started the MOM contest

1 Like