USDA Establishes Domestic Hemp Production Program

It will be. We all seen this coming. Just still a kick in the dick when you finally see it committed to paper.

Been doing this for a quarter century and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.

5 Likes

I see this by far. On europe still “high” prices on hemp products. Dont need to talk about the shit law we have on Spain.

Just curious, what did Gencanna do? I’ve heard good things about em but am open to hearing the criticism

Yeah… complaining and bitching on my end does no good. At least we can do it here.

Just gotta circumvent and adapt is all.

They are praising Mitch McConnell for “guiding” the USDA in the regulations. I’m sure Mitch has ties to them in some capacity.

They are about ready to drop their patented seeds that will make them USDA compliant.

I smell another Monsanto brewing

2 Likes

Just wait till we eventually see the future abomination that will be federally legal THC cannabis…

4 Likes

GMO seeds?

1 Like

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191029005943/en/ADDING-REPLACING-GenCanna-Applauds-USDA’s-Release-Interim

1 Like

GenCanna is slowly circling the shitter. They’ve got about 15 million in unpaid liens on a building plus several lawsuits from a group of farmers they failed to pay for their crops. It’s a story within itself. I wouldn’t worry about their patented seeds.

4 Likes

Patented with their own DNA Block Chained strains.

If they tissue culture your plants and they have their patented DNA structure, you’re boned.

Monsanto did it with soybeans. Planted small plots next to big farmers, pollinated their plants, sued them, DNA testing showed the farmer had their strains of soybean, told the farmers give up your land or we will sue you out of existence.

It’ll happen here as well.

2 Likes

But, whose to say another company doesn’t come in and buy their debt?

I’m already working on a contingency plan with the growth and extraction of Psilocybin :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

14 Likes

Catch up.

2 Likes

Does this mean that if you have felonies related to marijuana you cant get licensing

5 Likes

Not enough hours in the day to do everything :grin:

2 Likes

I think it was any felony if I read correctly.

@Dirteagle probably knows best tho

1 Like

Any felony drug convictions

3 Likes

@HeisenbergInd is right

You have to wait ten years from date of conviction.

4 Likes

What about if you get it expunged?

2 Likes

If it’s expunged, you should be clear.
I’d consult an attorney though just to be sure.