USA made processing tools/equipment? Machine shop at your service

Anybody ever have an idea for a tool or piece of equipment that would make your job/life easier? Aside from consulting I also run a small CNC machine shop on my property making mostly automotive prototypes, and it struck me that there may be some folks on here who have great ideas for a gadget that would make their everyday life easier, but no means to bring it to fruition. I do quite a bit of work for hemp farmers looking for implements or machinery that don’t exist yet to be purpose built to suit their needs, so if all you have is a rough idea or napkin drawings, that’s really all I need to get started. If this is something that interests anybody on here feel free to reach out. This is also kind of my first * real * topic on here, so thanks for having me guys, I’ve been lurking this forum for a couple years and my knowledge of this industry has grown exponentially during that time, a lot of it due to hours spent reading on here. :beers:

1 Like

I’ll definitely keep this in mind always need a good fabricator in the back pocket

Can you DM me your contact info so I can put you in my phone