USA Based Empty Cartridge Supplier | CheapCarts.com

Hi everyone,

I’d like to introduce our site CheapCarts.com for all extractors seeking quality ceramic cell cartridges with fast shipping times. Available at both retail (for sampling/personal supply) and wholesale levels. We offer full customization with low MOQ’s. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about our products or services, I am always happy to help!

1 Like

They are way higher priced than the other company that was posting. I think they wanted .80 each and they had free shipping and had us stock as well.

At prices like those Id rather just buy from ascent. They get to you in five days roughly and the quality is on point.

4 Likes

Are you affiliated with floraplex

@bulkcarts got em for 99 cents usa stock

Hey floraplex how come you stopped responding on the forum after selling people poison and possibly killing them? Now you’re trying to push carts?

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply! Our in-stock items are in the USA ready to ship out within one business day. Free shipping on orders over $49.99.

Thanks for the reply! We have absolutely no affiliation with Floraplex Terpenes. Their cartridge website is cartridgesforsale (Solis Supply). Our in-stock cartridges are in the USA ready to ship with free shipping on orders over $49.99.

:thinking:

4 Likes

@tom_foolery

*looks around, sees floraplex, grabs popcorn *

2 Likes

Replace “popcorn” with “uber thick”.

5 Likes

what’s really scary was when i just first
got into carts , i remember choosing terps on floraplex and trying to see which terp dilutent to go with (for some reason i was told that was needed) and uber thick was still being sold but something made me go with the regular dilutent. a month later they discontinue uber thick completely and shadily re-word things on the remaining dilution products

Post your heavy metal tests.

4 Likes

I think it’s just a similar theme and color scheme. That did cross my mind too. If we really want proof they’re not affiliated websites I can find out on the inspect page but I don’t think that’s the case here. Just a coincidence IMO

1 Like

1911PSI0283.17862 - Clean Vape Carts - 0.5mL Full Ceramic Cartridge.pdf (124.6 KB) 1911PSI0283.17863 - Clean Vape Carts - 1mL Full Ceramic Cartridge.pdf (124.5 KB) 1911PSI0283.17864 - Clean Vape Carts - 0.5mL Metal Post Cartridge.pdf (124.7 KB) 1911PSI0283.17865 - Clean Vape Carts - 1mL Metal Post Cartridge.pdf (124.5 KB)

Here are our past results, we have recently rebranded from CleanVapeCarts.com to CheapCarts.com
New tests are in the works with our new branding.

I would like to know the backstory

2 Likes

What did you have inside of the carts for these tests and for how long?

2 Likes

Do you have any tests from carts that have terps added and then tested 7 and 14 days later. I tested over 25 and all of them failed once Terps were added and sat for a few days.

CleanVapeCarts was a fairly simple site that we thought needed to be expanded and more mobile friendly. A new theme was used to achieve this goal. In an effort to shorten the URL, we purchased the domain for CheapCarts.

1 Like

25% terpenes from Sweeterps, 75% MCT Oil from Nutiva. Tested 21 days after filling.

2 Likes

Those carts are dirty inside. Got an alternative?

1 Like