DM Lift Inc. has a US warehouse with cartridges in stock

We have a warehouse located in the US with tens of thousands of 1ml and 0.5ml carts in stock. Top airflow control, adjustable aperture, press and seal. We have them all.

Plus you don’t have to wait months to receive your shipment! Why? Because were located in the U.S!

EDIT: I’m getting a lot of responses. Which is awesome. But it’s hard to keep track of who is who in my inbox. If you’re interested in purchasing carts could you please submit a wholesale inquiry on our website?

We still have a lot of carts left in stock.

1 Like

30 posts were split to a new topic: DMLift Sales Chatter Subthread

Any pics of the diff models?

Yes I do.

Please click on the cartridge to learn more about it.

Zirconia 007
DM 023
DM 009
DM 016

Let me know if you want a quote on anything. I tried sending you a message but your profile is hidden.

I’m getting a lot of responses. Which is awesome. But it’s hard to keep track of who is who in my inbox. If you’re interested in purchasing carts could you please submit a wholesale inquiry on our website?

We still have a lot of carts left in stock.

2 Likes

Any full gram carts?

1 Like

Yes. send me a message.

200x 1ml ceramics with screw on tips

1 Like

Message me.

We just got a shippment of 1ml and 0.5ml Zirconia 007 carts!

@qdb420 Thank you for liking my post!

2 Likes

Our latest shipment of Zirconia 007 carts feature Viton seals.

1 Like

What about less than 2000 for us small guys?

2 Likes

I can definitely ship out 1000+ for you or anyone. It’s only when orders are less than 1000 that I have to get special approval from my manager.

1 Like

You still got these?

2 Likes

Yes, we do. We sold the original carts but we have more in stock.

1 Like

I might be able to send you a few samples of our Zirconia 007 carts if you message me. This way you can see for yourself if they’re what you’re looking for.

I tried to send you a message on here but your profile is hidden.

1 Like

Test Test. . . .Can you see this post? . . .Good, we still have cartridges in stock.

1 Like

bump!

What’s in stock and price???