DMLift Sales Chatter Subthread

Any full gram carts?

1 Like

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: DM Lift Inc. has a US warehouse with cartridges in stock

Anyone interested?

2 Likes

I’m getting a lot of responses. Which is awesome. But it’s hard to keep track of who is who in my inbox. If you’re interested in purchasing carts could you please submit a wholesale inquiry on our website?

We still have a lot of carts left in stock.

Bump.

Thanks for recognizing the hard work

5 Likes

When carts cost the same or more than the big name competitors, I just go with AVD or CCell. Carts are interesting when they work good, are clean of heavy metals and cheaper than the big brands. In WA, every penny matters unless you are one of the top brands.

I’ve gotten my costs down to $1.10 shipped.

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

Yea, why buy some off brand when you can get the real thing.

Problem is always reliability from a smaller factory. Can’t be having returns.

We have had many go out and about the same return rate as CCell, but it’s always hard finding those good factories.

1 Like

At $1.85 you can have AVDs.

1 Like

So it’s interesting when they work good because they’re few and far between.

1 Like

I understand the logic

1 Like

What if you could buy AVD cartridges at Factory Direct prices?

1 Like

What is factory direct price for AVD? Unless they are actually AVD, they would need to be vetted.

I believe AVD is similar to CCell, as there are very few distributors, but you can go direct to AVD.

I assume you are saying,“what if I could get you a similar cart”

True AVD have batch numbers and AVD stamped on the bottom of the cart.

You can send an email to jonathan@avd.com. He’s the founder of the company, owns the trademark to AVD and overseas the manufacturing in China. I’m sure he can explain the reason for him now selling direct - mostly due to his American distributor defaulting on over $8M in past due

If you’re from Washington, are you buying from Marcus?

2 Likes

Also, AVD sales in USA is NOT AVD. They are Next Level Ventures LLC, a Washington state registered company that is simply a distributor Doing Business As (DBA): AVD.

The owners of the brand are Jonathan and Hanna Carfield.

Yes, I have purchased a lot of carts from Marcus.

Marcus was hired by Next Level because Jonathan has worked with him since 2014 and insisted that the distribution company hire him also.

Marcus is a great guy, unfortunately the owner of Next Level LLC is not. The owner of Next Level, Alex Kwon, is also a shareholder of Leafwerx.

1 Like

We have had many go out and about the same return rate as CCell, but it’s always hard finding those good factories.

Have you tried our carts? I can send you a few samples if you’d like.

Trying to find them less than 1.10, not more than…I ordered up some samples from QBD which seems to have good reviews here and is about .85/cart landed.