Updates FAQ to include Rule section

I can see how that type of spam would slip past when I go through flags. Did you PM the user or someone inform them?

Criticism appriciated. Though time and time again when asked what the heck you are talking about you cant produce a link, or offer anything more than ā€˜im collecting breadcrumbs of evidenceā€™ whatever that is supposed to mean.
You put a lot of word smithing towards being negative when you and I both know you can do twice the good with half the effort.

Feel free to post links, or give a specific example, or keep a tab open on the echo chamber and when youā€™re feeling extra shitty go make a post there.

3 Likes

hjow do i post some exuipment i want to sell ?

A living example of the Posting Direct Threats/PII/Doxing/Stalking rule and itā€™s here.

6 Likes

A fellow farmer eh?

Small world I guess lol.

2 Likes

:kissing: :kissing: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m so confused about what that forum is about

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what 95% of the shit that goes on there is about. itā€™s a great site.

2 Likes

I am looking to post some equipment as well. Can someone direct me?

1 Like

Just click ā€œcreate new topicā€ your title should probably be the equipment you want to sell if possible and make sure you post it under the ā€œequipment for saleā€ sub category under the ā€œclassifiedsā€ category.

Include your price and pictures and a way to contact you if you donā€™t frequent the forum and a DM would be missed

5 Likes

Hi, why the new account canā€™t post new topic

1 Like

Take the tutorial, stick around longer than an hour to learn our community. Its a spam prevention measure. For example you posted this in the wrong place on an irrelevant post. Its to stop new people from doing what you just did.

6 Likes

I mean i was in the same boat when I joined

Just level up is all I got tbh

Welcome @JacobHowinn

Hope you enjoy the forum and learn and share a lot especially your experience in vape manufacturing

4 Likes

To prevent new users from spamming.

You have to participate to post your ads here and read rules.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Future is Chris Swecker who is a FBI Special Agent!

@sidco I guess I didnā€™t read far enough whose the user you had to report to the cops . If it was one of us would we know???

I think you are misreading something. That didnā€™t happen.

3 Likes

Completely misread it I skimmed Iā€™m not gonna lieā€¦I skimmed high at that

Feature request: a warrant canary.

Iā€™m kidding, butā€¦

2 Likes

weā€™ve been down that rabbit hole.
repeatedly.

2 Likes