Update: Texas passes d8/10 ban (16th state?)

Ours is proposed legislation. Yours is a clarification.
D8 is legal in Texas today. Not Colorado.

Hemp businesses better start working deals for all the spent biomass they gave away free. Gonna be making wood

Quack quack duck boi

3 Likes

Ran out of edits lmao

2 Likes

Show me a law. Not an article about someone that’s thinking about doing something that’s 3 months old like you just posted as ‘proof’

A law. With numbers and letters. Don’t care about ‘the guy you know’ or this or that. I want a link to a government website detailing me with why how and what they do if rules are broken. aka. A LAW.

When the health department says no, you don’t play my lawyer says yes and win you maybe buy time. That’s it.

Your governor signed that shit. It’s gonna have enforcement.

3 Likes

is florida is the only state so far that has came out and said they have no plan to ban d8?

Lol give Florida time.

1 Like

TN just says it’s unregulated

Texas too but at least I stay on top of proposed changes. You guys gonna end up like Colorado with the surprise fuck if you don’t dig yourself and stay on top of it. Not implying you don’t.

It’s definitely has had the ripple effect. Even out here.

AG department doesn’t make legislation tho and wouldn’t be surprised if our state officials follow with the same

They’re just cutting to compliance lmfao

2 Likes

Fuck url with old.whatever. I refuse to DL

90% of my use is on PC/old, I settle for the app the remainder of the time

I hear a lot of dig yourself a hole. My D8 investment has been less than 8k all year sales are 32k. If illinois shut it down tomorrow I would probably do 16k in cbd only sales in the next 4 months. Small players are fine it’s those retards that built million dollar facilities last month to make gummies.

I know of a few million dollars than turned into 200k over the last week and not trading options like usual

7 Likes

It is definitely the processors suffering on this one. @Jc1944

1 Like

Chicago didn’t directly ban D8 but they banned all sales of vapes including e juice or nicotine vapes.

On of my big accounts suffered dude leased a new spot last year 6k a month rent and now can’t sell 75% of his inventory so it’s starting all over I hope to get 6 more months out of it. Use those funds to fund new income I have a few ideas so it’s all on me if I don’t stay on my feet.

2 Likes

Wow. I didn’t hear that about Chicago. That’s next level ban. Smokeshops will be pissed.

Yeah, was news to me but sure enough went to his shop and boom saw the carnage for my self I don’t have other accounts in the city so I haven’t confirmed if it’s cook county wide. Or downtown city limits.

1 Like

I think the horse is out of the barn on Delta 8. There have been too many people use it in the last year or so for it to go away. I think we forget how many people react negatively to traditional cannabis but still want to get high (ish). My bet is that it continues in whatever form it’s derived from and at whatever level of regulation.

1 Like