Update: Texas passes d8/10 ban (16th state?)

Bueller…

HB 3948: REGARDING THC CONTENT

HB 3948 contains a provision that allows for up to 1% total THC on a dry weight basis for consumable hemp products (as long as the delta-9 THC concentration is no more than 0.3% on a dry weight basis for finished consumable hemp goods). This raise in permissible total THC content is double the previous 0.5%, which provides more flexibility for hemp farmers and producers. It’s worth noting, however, that the language in this provision significantly limits the increasingly popular Delta-8 THC and Delta-10 THC by making it illegal for consumable hemp products to be “adulterated with additional tetrahydrocannabinol or synthetic tetrahydrocannabinol.”

3 Likes

Price of d8 just dropped points again kings. We going back to the good shit :frowning: it was better than nothing tho.

5% medical Marijuana pushed this. Bet.

HB 1535 would allow Texans with cancer, chronic pain, and PTSD access to the program. It would also authorize the Texas Department of State Health Services to grant use to Texans with other “debilitating conditions” in the future. Advocates say, more importantly, the bill would increase the amount of THC allowed in medical marijuana from .5% to 5%, a tenfold difference.

When all the d8 is off the shelves the 5% medical thc will begin to take off

Who’s got those 4-5% cuts lol
At least I’ll be able to get a card for my torn labrum.

1 Like

Hahaha. Here we fuckin’ go.

Mf’s wanna laugh like I don’t hear shit, but I told y’all as soon as I got that call a month ago that shit’s about to change dramatically.

3 Likes

We about to see the hemp bubble pop bad.

People are closing shop left and right across the country.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Tbh, in WA (atleast in my area, East side of state) d8 is near non existent. Atleast from what I have seen. Not in any smoke shops etc. no gas stations lol

We have been untouched by the d8 pandemic

5 Likes

I’ve seen one dispensary that was trying to push it maybe 4 or 5 months back ( WA state - west side) but not anywhere else.

Feel like I’m missing the boat on all this d8 drama.

4 Likes

It’s a WA thing. Our market has no idea what is going on in the rest of the cannabis world.

Plus d8 is like shitty mids. WA has shitty mids covered…no need for fake weed here.

16 Likes

Facts.

5 Likes

I’m waiting for the equipment sales. Trying to see a silver lining

25 million… 100 employees… rebranded…

As of April, only 5,413 patients were registered for the state’s restrictive medical cannabis program

Follow the money :moneybag:

1 Like

My business email blew-up this morning with messages about this, lol.

Its all my fault, the exact day I get my D8 tincture labels printed, this shit happens. :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You still have time but soon as it passes you know what’s up. This ain’t like Colorado where they just immediately swung dick. This is TX proposing it and able to battle.

Something we can be grateful for in our state is we actually say things ahead of time and discuss them.

1 Like

Weird it’s almost like if you don’t have dogshit it doesn’t effect you!

2 Likes

No, they said they already have dog shit. So no need for more. XD

2 Likes

Like how you said colorado was illegal, too? HA

You want the exact last day you can play d8 documented? I’d just be planning option b and ride it out in your position too g

Texas ain’t like Colorado.

2 Likes

Because I get the right info before I prop up the soapbox my good man

The soap box is its inevitable. Has been for a year+ documented. You’re just enjoying the bath at the opera.

12 states already at the prepare for the end or already over with status.

Yup lol shitty extracts are plentiful in the rec market here…

Makes me thankful I make my own. I would be broke smoking reggie if I wasn’t

2 Likes

We didn’t have our health department clarify anything. We had a proposed rule change. That’s the difference between your battle and ours. We have the given opportunity to argue. You guys have to argue against a change without a vote now.

@SubstituteCreature look how many articles agree Colorado is ducked.

It’s banned yo.