Update on daughter and thanks for all those who helped

I just wanted to give an update that her bone marrow came back with .0000 leukemia and it wasshowing from 13%. Leukmemia. This is the second time cannabis oil has cured baby girl. Thanks to all those who helped. :grin::grin::grin:

75 Likes

Highlight of my day! So happy for you all. Best thoughts and wishes still coming your way!

8 Likes

:green_heart::facepunch:

This is what itā€™s about.

4 Likes

What a blessing!! Best of luck moving forward!!! Happiest of holidays to all!!

5 Likes

Been following your story since you first posted, it definitely got me rethinking my view on iso vs ethanol as well as winterization. In the beginning did you start out winterizing your product? I have this crazy theory that the fats that we filter out are more Important than we think :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah fats are ok in edibles. Probably actually helps deliever the THC and actives to the bloodstream faster

6 Likes

In my opinion, fats are not all. I have read 1000ā€™s of hours of studies from pubmed and other legit sites, mostly vivo and vitro trials and some great ones out of other countries like Israeli.
I have never winterized the product. I always included the fats and lipids along with Chlorophyll. As I continue to learn, which will become a life long quest to keep my daughter healed, it is not as much about what we think is negative with the oils and focusing on what we think or hurts our body, we take the wrong approach. The oil is not the cure. We need to think what we are treating, how it works, and when we give something, why does it work. The endocannabinoid system is the Cure, the oil is only the fuel. I believe each cancer needs a different ratio.dosing.terpenes. But how do we fuel the endocannabinoid system to treat the cancer for the desired effect.

Fats are carrier oils and what better that the natural plant fats. Chlorophyll acts as an antioxidant and provides the blood with oxygen, leukemia kills your hemoglobin and smothers out the blood oxygen. The endocannabinoid and TRP signaling systems overlap in their recognition properties with respect to select naturally occurring plant-derived ligands that belong to the terpene and lipid chemical classes, the overlap establishing a physiological connectivity between these two ubiquitous cell-signaling systems. Look up lipids for signaling in the endocannabinoid, look up chlorophyll as antioxidant and oxygen to treat cancer, and look up fats as carrier oils. You probably already know the answers.

I have done extensive research on my daughters cancer and cannabis oil and research beyond what was needed. I truly believe bringing homeostasis to the ECS is the cure and we have to figure out how to fuel that for all the parts of the ECS to function correctly allowing the ECS to rid ourselves of diseases. You hardly ever see anyone ask why the FECO works, it is the ECS that it fuels that actually helps it work. For example, they took human blood from AML patients in a study. The cancer cells showed an abundance of CB2 receptors compared with the normal cells. THC is a direct fit to bind to the CB2 receptor. Look up the role of Beta Carophyllne with the CB2 receptors. Lets not forget all the studies that show synergism of the CBD, THC, and terpenoids. While you may not need a 1:1 ratio, I think a little helps boost the medicinal value. Anyway, I could ramble for days. I hope that helpedā€¦lol

15 Likes

Heartwarming and overjoyed to hear this, thanks for sharing and congratulations :slight_smile:

Are you going to keep her on RSO for preventative care?

1 Like

i really think you should keep rambling on when you have a chance @sparky75. Even though the cancer curing threads have popped up here and there. Yours has real world application and you seem researched enough to further other peoples work here. I dont like to speak for the forum but i really think we need more members like you exploring the medicinal value rather the recreational side like me just to get high.

16 Likes

This does make ALOT more sense. The answer is not the oil, itā€™s the ECSā€¦this really sticks out to me. Education and research needs to be done on the cancer/problem itself before diving into a ā€œcureā€ and thatā€™s exactly what you have done.

What you did when faced with the ultimate fear of a father is truly amazing, but the fact that you were willing to share your story,the fact that you are so knowledgeable,yet you are still willing to ask for help. This is the true gift. From one father to another, thank you.

Side note : where do you source your beta caryophellne from?

2 Likes

I wish. Very difficult situation.

1 Like

This stood out to me. What did it cure her of the first time?

3 Likes

Bump *****

2 Likes

I order them from Amazon. However, my next purchase will be from Denver terpenes or true terpenes depending on whatā€™s availiable.

I truly look at this medicinally for my daughter. I think it could benefit us all to be honest. I teach and can pass any blood, hair or urine test., Gotta keep a job and a child in divorce courtsā€¦lol I think it is sad our government hinders our healing and controls what is best for our bodies and life. We all should be on a maintenance dose of feco with a high terp mix to bring homeostasis to our system to rid much more than just cancer. Helps so many different ailments. Another whole subject I could ramble about for days. Applications have just opened for dispensaries in my state, I am working with a friend that may possibly be interested in opening a dispensary. How awesome would that be to take a story and share it so people can see the medicinal value it posses. I have been looking at ways make this a life long journey of learning and studying by figuring a way to be part of the industry so I am always ready for my daughter. We will see what the future holds. You never know it all and you are always learning. We have so much more unknowns to learn about this plant and the ECS. I think our bodies are so deficient in modern times since we have gotten away from plants. Remember, it is the ECS thatā€™s the cure and the plant that is the fuel, thatā€™s why the fuel works. We have to know how the fuel feeds our system to cure certain ailments and it goes beyond one or two compounds in the plant to help all the functioning pathways and signaling processes.

3 Likes

She was on palliative care twice with aml (her second cancer) when the doctors said she would not survive more big pharma drugs. We went through all the standard care treatments for 6 years till she could not handle anything else the doctors chose for her and was given up to die the first time. Cannabis oil healed her, took her off the oil and cancer came back, palliative care again, gave her cannabis oil and cancer disappeared again.

3 Likes

So you stopped the cannabis after she was clear the first time, and cancer returned. Got her back on and it went away again.

Is she still on cannabis now that it has gone away again?

3 Likes

By the way the fats filtered out in winterization include many sterols which are very bioactive

5 Likes

Correct and she is back off it again and cancer is gone for now

1 Like

And if the cancer comes back I assume you will put her back on cannabis?

Iā€™m no doctor, nor am I very educated on the topic, but I do see a pattern hereā€¦

Could it be that she has some sort of ECS issue making her prone to cancer? If so, wouldnā€™t keeping her on cannabis be a good idea? A little preventative medicine of sorts?

4 Likes

I completely agree, but when you have an ex that makes 4x and wonā€™t help financially and then uses lawyers to accuse you of doping her up all the time, after she has administered it to heal her daughter, it gets very complicated. She is trying to use the courts to gain full custody with no regard for her daughters health. But she was fine administering it when they gave up on Taylor to die twice. Very difficult situation, especially in our state where the laws donā€™t support cannabis yet.

5 Likes