Up to 1% THC Hemp

Bill introduced to raise hemp THC limit to 1%

3 Likes

https://hightimes.com/news/bill-introduced-to-raise-thc-limit-in-hemp-to-one-percent/

1 Like

What are some strains previously considered “hot hemp” that would be compliant if/when rules are updated?

1 Like

The wife runs hot usually, good strain at a 20:1 ish ratio

3 Likes

This is the way.

10 Likes

All strains of CBD hemp run hot at flower maturity

95% of CBD flower contains >0.3% Total THC.

3 Likes

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

It hasn’t passed yet

The bill also contains language banning psychotropic cannabinoids such as Delta 8 and Delta 10.

4 Likes

D7gangggggg

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure the language is put in place to ban ALL psychotropic cannabinoids with the exception of the 1% THC limit.

1 Like

Would this possibly increase allowable percentages of d9 in hemp derived edibles? So per serving could have up to 1% d9?

3 Likes

Sheet… now you talking. I’m sure they only want to allow the 1 % in raw goods not finished.

3 Likes

I’m sure we can all agree that’d he nice to have that “allowance”. You’re probably correct @Kenley

2 Likes

This same bill would clarify that the denominator for 1% in edibles would be the total hemp extract, not the weight of the gummy or even its dry weight.

:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: yall need to practice in prayer

There is a solution and it is not complicated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Shhhh add complications. Haxor

Hehe

Do tell?

This will probably lead you there: Delta 9 THC Gummies - by Matt - On Drugs

4 Likes

Thats an interesting read, thank you for sharing

1 Like